PDA

View Full Version : Automag barrel adapters

Lawdog
05-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey all,

I think this has been asked before on here, but was wondering if someone might know anybody that produces Automag to Cocker barrel adapters. Really interested in trying out a couple new barrels, but refuse to put down my RT. I've checked all over the net and haven't found much so figured I'd check here and see if someone might remember. Thanks in advance for your time.

cheetah256
05-09-2003, 07:29 PM
doc nickel was close to having his finished last time i looked. they'll probably be out soon...

madmatt151
05-10-2003, 06:52 AM
As far as I know there are no MAG to COCKER adapters available. Mag "threds" are too big to do that. Unless you have a tpyo. You can get a COCKER to MAG adapter, and that is what Doc Nickel makes.

Duke Henry
05-10-2003, 07:39 AM
Since you say that you don't want to put down your RT, I would assume that you want to put cocker barrels on your automag.

If that is right, then you need a Cocker to Automag adapter. Doc Nickel is making a batch, look for an availability of end of May (approx).

Lee
05-10-2003, 07:41 AM
[email protected] (i think, may be .com)

they are aluminum and cost like 30$ or a little more.

Hucklbry
05-10-2003, 09:34 AM
The ULE body is an option as well. It has cocker threads.

Lopy-slopy
05-11-2003, 01:48 AM
If it's an RT and not an RTP I think you would have to buy the ule rail and lots of other things as well to get the ule body to fit on. You would also need a new valve because the oldschool RT's had smaller bodies and therefore smaller valves. Everything you would need to convert it to ule would be outragous.

mh53eplt
05-19-2003, 08:31 AM
Wildfire-paintball.com sells cocker to mag adapters. I think they go for around $25 and are made out of aluminum. I have one and it works great. You can ask about them on their feedback page http://www.wildfire-paintball.com/Administrative/feedback.htm