PDA

View Full Version : INtelliframe ???

Frodo
05-10-2003, 12:08 PM
My intelliframe works when i pull the trigger like it is suppose to when my hopper is empty, but when there are balls in the hopper it doesnt spin. I am sure that it is the eye......Do i have to disable it? If so, how do i go about doing that?

I also just got my X-valve and i was wondering were i am suppose to oil it when i clean it after everygame.:D

greenkill
05-10-2003, 12:20 PM
I think you hooked it up wrong... The intelliframe is not suppose to interrupt the operations of the how the revvy works in the first place. recheck your wiring

Daroy99
05-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Do you have something blocking the sensor when yo upull the trigger?

My frame works with paint, and everyone is like whoaaa cool at the field.

Frodo
05-10-2003, 11:18 PM
Hold on....Lemme get this straight. Is the intellifeed suppose to work everytime you pull the trigger, even if there are balls in front of the sensor, or does it only work when there are no balls covering it????:confused:
Because when my hopper is full of paint and it is in front of the sensor, the motor does not spin when i pull the trigger. It only works when there are no balls in front of the sensor....
I also just got my X-valve and i was wondering were i am suppose to oil it when i clean it after everygame

TuffManJones
05-11-2003, 05:42 PM
yeah the revy paddle should spin everytime you pull the trigger, paint or no paint, thats what helps it feed faster, it doesnt wait on the eye.
and you should clean ur gun after every day of playing and oil it, most of the time if you have a quick-disconnect on ur valve just put about 4-5 drops in there and gas up ur gun and shoot it about 30 times, that will work the oil thru without having to take everything apart.

Frodo
05-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Do you have any idea of what is wrong wiht mine and how i could fix it?

ChucktheMAGician
05-12-2003, 09:02 PM
I may be way off here but did you connect your revy to your intelliframe? You have to install a switch and run the wiring yourself to really make it an intelliframe, otherwise it's just sweet looking double trigger frame. Here's a link to the directions, http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=96&CATID=15