PDA

View Full Version : My next paycheck...Xvalve or Y-grip?

Cryer
05-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Ok guys... I'd like to see your opinions on the matter.
Next Friday (May 16th) is payday. I should have enough after bills & crap to finally get an X-valve at $300. However, with the Y-grip's impending, limited (as I understand it) release, I have been debating to which extent I should devote my cash.
I don't know when the Y-grip will be available, but it sounds like when it is, then thats it. So in my way of thinking, I should probably hold out until then...But on the other hand, I could risk buying the Xvalve now.

Demobilized
05-10-2003, 10:00 PM
The x-valve isnt going anywhere, get the y-grip while you can.

Lopy-slopy
05-10-2003, 10:22 PM
I don't think tom would only realese it once than never again. There is lots of hype for the Y and I think lots of people will want on so he will probably do more than one run. I mean why would he stop selling something if tons of people were still willing to cough up cash for it. If you use the valve trade option you might be able to afford both??? depending on how much a y costs. But if you are realy set on getting a Y I would wait for it to be realessed.

Hexis
05-10-2003, 10:28 PM
If people buy it, I think you will see more runs of it. If people don't I'm pretty sure Tom will be fustrated and you will never see it again. This means if you think it's something you are interested in, Buy one right away. If you don't there is a good chance you will never see it again. And there is a good chance when people clammor for some product Tom won't believe that anyone will buy it.

devingoode
05-10-2003, 11:12 PM
I'd go with the x-valve, does anyone have a pic of the y grip

Cryer
05-10-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by devingoode
does anyone have a pic of the y grip

Here's the info thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70453)