PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay for a nice sheet of AGD stickers?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-11-2003, 01:26 AM
I was just wondering, after looking through my recent sticker stash, if AGD would do a nice sheet of stickers. Maybe put a couple of the old school AGD stickers on it, then maybe a ULE sticker, the new JAM Circle AGD logo, X-Mag sticker, Emag sticker..stuff like that; kind of like the sticker sheets that JT and Dye sell and sometimes use as giveaways. I know that these things are expensive but I'd pay a dollar or two for a sticker sheet next time I order from the AO store, or make it something like if you spend over X amount of $ you get a free sticker sheet.

Rancid Milk
05-11-2003, 08:32 AM
That's a good idea, I already have the dye one and a few other companies, I need to represent agd on my parents car too :)

Catch22
05-11-2003, 10:54 AM
You should ask one of those guys from the dealer's forum about starting production on some AO stickers maybe.

fcpchop
05-12-2003, 07:30 PM
thats a good idea, i would efinitely pay for some

WARPED1
05-12-2003, 07:43 PM
I'd buy one. Hell, even 2!:p

Cryer
05-12-2003, 07:52 PM
I'm not too big on stickers, especially large, ugly, multi-colored, opaque ones. If AGD had stickers like the crisp, clean, simple "Level 10 inside" stickers, I'd get them. Like an AGD Lion logo outline in black, white, or red. Or one of JAM's AO/AGD logo's. That would be bad. As long as the sticker is made from clear plastic and not paper.

p8ntballsnowman
05-12-2003, 08:10 PM
I would definetly take some. Put them on my gun, or binder or something.

Lopy-slopy
05-12-2003, 08:37 PM
I would love some of those level 10 inside stickers and others. It would make my setup look totaly AGD.

gortman
05-12-2003, 09:18 PM
I would pay big money for some good stickers. Just make sure that there good stickers,KAPP makes some horrible stickers, that I kidd you not, stick to nothing

jayloo
05-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Any AGD stickers would be a good idea....especially if it fits nicely on the e-mag battery pack and wear off too quick.

Kevmaster
05-12-2003, 09:53 PM
stickers are one of the cheapest marketing ploys: why? because people will PAY to have your logo on their gun/hopper/etc

spazzed
05-12-2003, 10:06 PM
I'd be on these like white on rice, stink on sheit, Mango on the donut shop, yo mama on...ahhh, you get the idea :D

datapimp69
05-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
I'm not too big on stickers, especially large, ugly, multi-colored, opaque ones. If AGD had stickers like the crisp, clean, simple "Level 10 inside" stickers, I'd get them. Like an AGD Lion logo outline in black, white, or red. Or one of JAM's AO/AGD logo's. That would be bad. As long as the sticker is made from clear plastic and not paper.

lvl 10 inside stickers are in the store

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=327&CATID=7

and lion stickers

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=94&CATID=7

and more
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=7&ObjectGroup_ID=15

Cryer
05-12-2003, 11:01 PM
I've seen them all, and contemplating getting them, but most of them look like they are paper.
I like stickers in this style:
http://store.airgun.com/agdprod/images/apparel/stick2_lg.jpg
Where its just an outline and the rest is transparent. Imagine how awesome an AGD Lion logo would look in that style!

omni
05-12-2003, 11:16 PM
I was thinking of making some stickers on my own, with my little Emag sig I did it. I also did one for Magman007.

Of course without the AOcan in there :D

Anyone know where to get some quality stickers made? (a la Canada?)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-12-2003, 11:45 PM
I thought it was time for me to chime in again. I know we have stickers in the store..considering the Level 10 inside was my idea..(but that's beside the point..I graciously handed that one over to snakestang..and got some free stickers to boot..woot woot)..If anyone has ever seen the Dye sheets, or JT, Animal Paintball or PJ's you'll know what i mean. Do a sheet with the Level 10 inside, Lion logos, JAM logo, a ULE Logo sticker..stuff like that...and they'd be a great thing as a giveaway or to sell as free advertisments...oh well..

Cryer
05-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
...and they'd be a great thing as a giveaway or to sell as free advertisments...oh well..

Like candy! Yay:p !

JAM
05-13-2003, 08:49 AM
Yup,
I'd definately buy a couple, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make them vinyl stickers... I HATE when I put on a sticker only to find out that it's a paper one and have it leave all the sticky crap...

I thought the AGD logo ones were plastic, but they are paper COATED with plastic... man, getting that thing off sucked.

;)

-j

shartley
05-13-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by JAM
Yup,
I'd definately buy a couple, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make them vinyl stickers... I HATE when I put on a sticker only to find out that it's a paper one and have it leave all the sticky crap...

I thought the AGD logo ones were plastic, but they are paper COATED with plastic... man, getting that thing off sucked.

;)

-j
I agree. Have them made in all weather vinyl. It is worth any extra cost to make (which should be negligible). I supply all weather vinyl stickers with every online order of my products and it is worth the cost to make even when giving them away free. Then, you can also offer them for sale to those who want more than the one or two you put with your orders (I will be doing that soon.. I just don’t have enough made. LOL).

And small is good! Anything that will fit on a hopper, side of a marker, or whatever. I know you have hopper stickers, but they are mostly all text stickers. That is good if you are holding the marker, but if you have text, you should have some sort of logo based ones too. No one can tell they are AGD or AO stickers at a glance, which is all most people will get of them.

And how about bumper sticker size too? I am not a big bumper sticker guy, but heck, a lot of folks ARE. :D And you already have windshield stickers, why not go for bumpers as well?

I am in NO way saying what you now offer is not good…. I just think folks would like more choices.

Oh… did I mention they should be all weather vinyl with uv resistant ink? ;)

xmetal2001
05-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Yes, stickers would be great. Good quality stickers would be even better!

JEDI
05-13-2003, 10:10 AM
I would say that I would order one, then when AGD actually made them, you wouldn't hear from me. Then Tom would lower the price on them. Eventually they'd be discontinued and Tom would complain that we mislead him.:D Isn't that the way it usually goes? ;) Just kidding...

fire1811
05-13-2003, 10:34 AM
shartly do you really have time to be posting??
only about 14 days left on those grips :p

shartley
05-13-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by fire1811
shartly do you really have time to be posting??
only about 14 days left on those grips :p
LOLROF

Actually I just got back in from running uptown. I post between work, and as a break from work. :D

As for the 14 days….. don’t tell me folks will start a thread about my grips like they did for the X-Mag! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p ;)

fire1811
05-13-2003, 11:20 AM
*thinks*
Whats the hold up on my xmag grips?*

hmmm that would be a good title

i mean look at my baby it needs grips

EDIT* bahhh accidently deleted picture
i will post below sexxxyyyy!!!

DiRTyBuNNy
05-13-2003, 11:35 AM
there's no holdup...you can contact Sam or Heather and get your grips as soon they get around to making them for you..

JEDI
05-13-2003, 11:42 AM
Damn! Fire1811, thats got to be the hottest shot of an Xmag I've seen yet. Crap-ola! Look at those curves.

shartley
05-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
there's no holdup...you can contact Sam or Heather and get your grips as soon they get around to making them for you..
HeeHee... that IS the holdup. :D I for one have not had a chance to MAKE them. ;)

Originally posted by JEDI
Damn! Fire1811, thats got to be the hottest shot of an Xmag I've seen yet. Crap-ola! Look at those curves.
I second that! When I saw it I actually said out loud “DAMN!” :D Oh, the new grips are going to be sexy on it!

(HeeHee… not like I am teasing him or anything. ;))

fire1811
05-13-2003, 12:29 PM
thanks

well i dont like to blow my own horn but

beep beep

:D

fire1811
05-13-2003, 12:47 PM
here ya go so you can drool again :p

JEDI
05-13-2003, 01:23 PM
Damn! Fire1811, thats got to be the hottest shot of an Xmag I've seen yet. Crap-ola! Look at those curves. ;) :D