PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here order from paintbaldiscounters.com?

Carbon
05-11-2003, 03:24 AM
Has Anyone here done bussines from paintballdiscounters.com? I shoulda asked before ive ordered but anyway... I had to return a call from em, in regards to an out of stock product. The fella on the phone sounded like a real jerk and was pretty obnoxious. Anyway that just got me worried, im over weenies like that getting a hold of my C.C. number.

Ov3rmind
05-11-2003, 03:48 AM
I've never had a problem with them, prolly ordered about three or four times too.

bunkermaster10
05-11-2003, 05:56 AM
A few of my friends have ordered the edge kits from there. And everything turned out fine.

personman
05-11-2003, 10:15 AM
Yea, I ordered a J&J edge kit, a Redz pack, comfort belt, shocktech drop (guy called us and asked if it was ok if he sent a 32 degrees drop instead because they were out of stock and we said yes) and a thermal lense for my mask and it all got here in time for my birthday :D

yeahthatsme
05-11-2003, 10:27 AM
i ordered from them, they were VERY nice in dealing with me, they CALLED not emailed to tell me that my edge kit was out of stock, and then were very nice when i canceled the order. i will be ordering more from them in the future!

rpm07
05-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Good company ordered many time never a problem

dave_p
05-11-2003, 04:50 PM
they called me to tell me a black flex7 was not in stock, i just got a black/clear instead. while i had the guy on the phone i had him change the color of the 140 rd pods i ordered to red as well. "consider it done" he said. very helpful and courteous. before i shopped online i used to mail order from C.O. paintball(same company).
excellent people and fast delivery. 3-4 business days usually. and usually the best (or comparable) prices.