PDA

View Full Version : Team Ao Ak: Adrenaline Junkies Represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shade23
05-11-2003, 04:48 AM
Today in alaska on a perfect weather-for-tourny-play (see rained out) Team Element of the NPPL SUPER SEVEN hosted the first in a series of tournaments which will culminate at the end of the season in the Alaska State Cup.
The tournament consists of two sections: three man and five man. Today (05/10/03) was the three man which our seven man team split into two three man squads (Adrenaline Junkies Gold and Black) to play ameture against teams such as Chaos Theory, Vision, Addiction, and Samurai (there were more teams but I don't have the entire register in front of me.
Adrenaline Gold won all but one of their preliminary games except for one against Chaos Theory which consisted of massive amounts of sweetspoting from Chaos off of the break.
Adrenaline Junkies Black played in them Am division dropping their first three games to just about all comers. For a while Black looked lost out there but during one game in the prelims an Adrenaline Junkies player pulled off the smoothest dead mans walk ever and nailed out the entire samurai team. From there Adrenaline Junkies Black played to match Gold in wins for the prelims, not dropping a single game throughout the preliminaries. Into the finals the standings where team Vision in first place, Team Adrenaline Junkies Gold in second team Chaos Theory in third and Adrenaline Junkies Black in fourth. Point groupings where extremely tight in the finals with places being determined by less than 11 points at times. During the Finals again Adrenaline Junkies Gold only dropped one game against Vison locking there place for second. Games for Adrenaline Junkies Black were tight and tension filled as Adrenline locked down fields against the more aggressive Chaos theory and Vision. In an upset that everyone thought Vision would steam roll through Adrenaline Junkies Black took the victory and only dropped their game with their sister team AJ gold!

Special thanks to Tom Kaye for making such a sweet marker to play with!
and All of our WONDERFUL SPONSORS!!!!!
Sakworld Paintball (These guys are the greatest store EVER!!!)
Kyra Clothing.com (Best threads online)

And Element Paintball (The BEST FIELD IN ALASKA No DOUBTS!!!!)

I will have pictures later to post, if a mod would help me with posting them (not to internet saavy). PM me if I need any special instructions.

shade23
05-11-2003, 09:42 PM
up please?

gadget68
05-11-2003, 09:58 PM
Congrats.. Wish we could have made it up there to represent Juneau. Maybe next year. Hope you all had the kind of weather we have been having. By the way were the Dutch Boyz present?

shade23
05-14-2003, 08:24 PM
The Dutch Boyzz have made it very public that they will no longer attend any of Jim Kingrea's tournaments or his field due to personality conflicts. Instead they have decided to start there own field in Anchorage near Debarr and Boniface.
Officially they have changed there name from Dutch Boyzz to team Tantrum after 4 or 5 of their members dropped off of their team after last year's World Cup. Apparently the guys who quit felt like they were not being considered in the descision making process.