PDA

View Full Version : What does trigger feel like

WarBUCKs
05-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Alright, I own an X-valved mag, but I have never shot an E-mag. I have shot a Timmy, a Matrix and an Angel.

If anyone has shot some of these guns, maybe you can tell me how light or fast the trigger pull is. Is it just a rub?

Thanks in advance.

I guess I am trying to compare trigger pulls.

NJPaint
05-11-2003, 03:30 PM
The emag trigger feels like the Timmy's, I think, I haven't shot many electric guns, only those 2.

rehme
05-11-2003, 04:57 PM
well they are about the same has a matrix with no spring in the trigger

askman
05-11-2003, 05:07 PM
angel and shocker/impulse feels like mouse clicking, when pulling the trigger. emag feels like trigger that is lightly springed. There is no letoff on the trigger at all. basically, when it hits the backstop, it fires.(only thing that affect the trigger is magnets acting as spring and triggering due to hall effect) Even matrix have certain click, which is missing on emag. (don't know timmy's) you can adjust it as light and sensitive as you want on emag...

personman
05-11-2003, 05:43 PM
Its defentally diffrent.. there is no click of a microswitch.. I'm sure you've played with magnets, and pulling them apart.. thats a good IDEA of what its like, but not quite that heavy. Really its fully adjustable so its all your prefrence.. you can get it so its just a little tap or you have to pull a bit, but either way, its a really smooth pull..

beefstew
05-11-2003, 05:47 PM
emag trigger= BUTTA