PDA

View Full Version : O-Rings?

rkjunior303
05-11-2003, 06:06 PM
So yeah.. Just noticed the power tube tip o-ring isn't included inside of the parts kit.. Which o-ring would i use for that? Also, whats the best way to get the two little o-rings out beneath the on/off pin assembly?

thanks!
rob

bjjb99
05-12-2003, 08:22 AM
I don't have a mag handy to check, but for some reason I'm thinking the power tube tip o-ring is the same as the larger diameter o-rings inside the on/off assembly.

As for removing o-rings from inside the on/off assembly, careful use of a dental pick is my preferred method. If a dental pick is not available, an appropriately bent paper clip or even a wooden toothpick may get the job done. You might even be able to lever the rings out using the on/off pin by itself.

BJJB

rkjunior303
05-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Thanks. I will try that. Well I went through the kit just to check the extra O-Rings I had to see if one would fit but the ones close in size we a little too big.. The I replaced all the other rings, though. The power tip ring didn't look too bad so I'll leave it for now until I can find some that fit properly. I can't gas up my marker for another week or so,when my hoses/elbows come in but I will work on getting the On/Off rings out for now :)

Thanks for the info!

-Rob