PDA

View Full Version : Need some help.

Automaggot68
05-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Guys, I've been thinking,and I've decided to buy another mag. Why? Because Mags rock our socks day in and day out? Because Mag are super-cool,and are the talk of elf town? Well...yeah....but I no longer have my old one. (long sad story. I'm thinking of sending it into Lifetime, they could make a movie outta it)
I was thinking of starting out with an AutoMag TKO,which comes complete with everything one needs to play with, straight out of the box. Then common sense kicking in, I need a Level Ten kit,of course. Then I thought,"Why not an electronic frame?' And of course a nice drop/cradle, and either a 12vlt revvy (I'm pretty loyal to VL, always liked how those revvies looked) Or a HaloB. Eventually buy a ULE body,and maybe an Omega rail. This is where indecision comes in.
What electronic frame should I get? MAKO? Centerflag Hyperframe? Or maybe go with a mechanical Intelliframe?

What HPA system? I definatly want something in the smaller tank range,preferably something 45, or 47ci.Maybe a JAVA 68, they look alot smaller than theya cutally are, lol. Dunno what type I want,or what PSI rating.

HaloB, or buy another 12volt revvy?
Most importantly, in what order? My budget seems to be in the area of around $600, or two months paychecks (Working at the local Cinema, booyah....)
Well....Yeah. Feedback, tips,comments,advice<-All wanted.
And of course, I will be posting pics of my new mag once it's bought, and tinkered with. Heck,I might post a pic of my current setup with my Tippmann. Yeah yeah,It's a tippy, but you have to play the cards you have been Delt,and I no longer have..*sniff,sob* my old mag.