PDA

View Full Version : Pants: Dye 2k3 or Raven Competition

theraidenproject
05-12-2003, 09:59 PM
Which one? I'm leaning toward the Raven Competition, since it's $50, while the Dye Hybrid is around $65-70. The Raven also has a lot of pockets, while the Dye doesn't even have cargo pockets. I play all 4 seasons, so I would prefer one that won't be too warm or too cold in any situations, although I would prefer on the thinner side, so I could just wear long underwear or something in the middle of winter. Also, please vote on functionality, not looks. I think the Dye ones are more stylish, but, hey, I'm an emag owner. I go for performance over looks. (not to say the emag is ugly, I like it, but there are some nicer looking markers out there, but I digress). I think I already convinced myself on the Ravens, but I'm not sure. Please give me your input on either one, or another that I missed, as long as it's not JT. Thanks.

Load SM5
05-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Of the 2 I would say DYE. But also give the rase pants (great for the price) or the Redz pants (comfy and bulletproof) a look.

I aslo got to check out a pair of the Smoked pants at Mardi Gras and those were very nice looking.

maglover52
05-12-2003, 10:06 PM
i and my whole team are geting dye.

darklord
05-12-2003, 10:07 PM
I have the DYE 2k3 hybrids, they're awesome... comfy, pretty durable, dual squeegie leg holder gizmos (personally I don't use)... they're well vented too. You'll be happy with them if u buy them.

Big_M
05-12-2003, 10:16 PM
I have the Dye Hybrid pants, LOVE THEM, The best pants I have ever worn, including non paintball pairs, anywho, the knees are durable, the squegee pocket is usefull, and the velcro like belt thingy is tight (both preverbaly and litteraly) so Dye pants are the way to go, oh and did I mention they have an elastic crotch?

Tyger
05-13-2003, 03:12 PM
You might consider the "Nexed" Pants as well, they're comfortable, they have a lot of give, and I like the "pod pockets" on the high end ones.

http://www.nexed.com They're pretty nice stuff.

-Tyger

SlipknotX556
05-13-2003, 07:19 PM
Dye pants, cant beat them.

who_311
05-13-2003, 07:42 PM
I have a pair of those Nexed pants, they are the shizbot.