PDA

View Full Version : Latest batch have colored valves & carved batts?

c sherer
05-12-2003, 10:15 PM
I recently read a small snipped somewhere regarding the current (and future) batches of Xmags as having Colored valves and carved battery pack sleeves. Is this true? My dealer got "the call" on color for my Xmag, but if anything was discussed regarding the valve color, I never heard.

Will this be a last minute choice when AGD calls to have the Xmag paid for?

As for the carved batt packs - well, I hope they are in this batch - just makes the Xs look that much sexier! But if not, still fine with me - I'll take it regardless!
I've been waiting for 8 months and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

CoSh

AGD
05-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Yes to carved battery packs but no to colored valves, well they are black anyway.

AGD

c sherer
05-13-2003, 07:01 AM
Thanks, Tom!

Black was my preferred choice anyway, as it will have a nice contrast with the red body! and w00t on the batt packs! Bring on the hottness!

CoSh

Mr.Emag
05-13-2003, 08:13 AM
are you going to maybe sell some of those carved battery sleeves for us not able to yet get an X. just wondering, thanks a lot

Kevmaster
05-13-2003, 09:38 AM
black valve on red body IS INDEED sexy

S.S Bandit1
07-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Emag
are you going to maybe sell some of those carved battery sleeves for us not able to yet get an X. just wondering, thanks a lot

They are for sale on AGD's online store.

pito189
07-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Yes they are out, and look quite good. :D

nuclear zombie
07-09-2003, 06:51 AM
congrats c sherer !

let me know when you get it , I 'm usually somewhere betweeen ,louisville , frankfort and campbellsville any given day of the week , I'd like to drool over it (not on it)if that's ok with you.:)

8 months .. that means I'm only 2 months away from mine w00t!