PDA

View Full Version : Automagless Chumps

93JaxWarrior
05-13-2003, 12:07 AM
I think I have figured out while all the other chump companies keep adding more tricks to their guns. Did you ever notice they were not based around reliability or even better accuracy. They can't hang with the true gun, if they want to throw that much paint why not just buy grenades and be women about the game. Maybe the pain may ruin their outfits though......how sad....

Shut up and play paintball,thats all that counts!!!!!

graycie
05-13-2003, 12:11 AM
sexist remark!

Clare
05-13-2003, 12:20 AM
why not just buy grenades and be women about the game

woah, hold on. What exactly does "be women about the game" mean?

Lopy-slopy
05-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Heck ya, that's exacly what I think. What's realy the point of throwing 30 BPS. You still only need one shot to eliminate someone. Automags a gauranteed to still be working when you need that one shot, unlike other finicy electros and autocockers.

Miscue
05-13-2003, 12:22 AM
Ruh roh...

FooTemps
05-13-2003, 12:28 AM
ditto on q's remark

Dayspring
05-13-2003, 12:29 AM
/me hides behind Clare...

Wow, it's getting warm in here. Must be Clare's "Death Ray Vision.":eek:

AlabamaMan
05-13-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Well if it means i would play like clare. Put me down for that sex change operation.

Miscue
05-13-2003, 01:31 AM
I have a feeling that wouldn't be your only reason... :p

Curly
05-13-2003, 01:32 AM
I know a certain some one who better not show up for an AO meet. his name kinda rymes with foyer...

AlabamaMan
05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Miscue
I have a feeling that wouldn't be your only reason... :p

OWNED

Load SM5
05-13-2003, 06:44 AM
Whoooooo, Welcome to AO..open mouth, insert foot.:eek:

Yamz
05-13-2003, 07:30 AM
first post and he already stepping on toes. I sure he didnt mean any harm. welcome to AO and its a nice theory on the other companies but i think its more on the bragging rights not to cover for what their lacking if they really are lacking

-Carnifex-
05-13-2003, 08:00 AM
Go to hell buddy, my best friend is a woman, and she's hands down the strongest person I've ever met.

93JaxWarrior
05-13-2003, 10:01 AM
Please good god calm down..........This is ridiculious!

You guys are really reading into it........

The truth is I was making a point about people not really wanting to play hard and instead be protective of their clothes like some Prom Queen or Ken Doll for that matter. I thought this would be a good Automag forum where people were cordial and openminded I guess not. Lets have a good time and enjoy ourselves and quit reading into things..

why can't we all just get along - Rodney King

Quickling
05-13-2003, 10:06 AM
Automags a gauranteed to still be working when you need that one shot,

Yeah like no mag owner shoots a ton of paint :rolleyes:

and be women about the game.

With that attitude your gonna really enjoy your time hear.... at least if this attitude persists then that is one less poster I have to pay attention to.

unlike other finicy electros and autocockers.

right..... I forgot my autococker and my old rainmaker only work when I wanna make MORE then one shot.. DUH! I should have realised that long ago.

When is everyone just gonna grow up and realise that ALL markers are the SAME! Pump. Stock. Electro. Cocker. Mag. BE.

You point them, you pull the trigger, SPLAT. thats it. Everything else is just personal... so stop stepping on everyones toes about their personal choice.

JEDI
05-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

What he meant to say was: Clare smells and wishes she was born- Clarence. :D :p

WARPED1
05-13-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by 93JaxWarrior
Please good god calm down..........This is ridiculious!

You guys are really reading into it........

The truth is I was making a point about people not really wanting to play hard and instead be protective of their clothes like some Prom Queen or Ken Doll for that matter. I thought this would be a good Automag forum where people were cordial and openminded I guess not. Lets have a good time and enjoy ourselves and quit reading into things..

why can't we all just get along - Rodney King
Amen to that brutha!

FalconGuy016
05-13-2003, 06:19 PM
Dont scare him off now guys, it was pretty harmless-meant comment

GSKRAP
05-13-2003, 07:03 PM
Clare, what is that creature in your sig now, I miss the cat with the tongue!

DaisyDuke
05-14-2003, 11:32 AM
Clare- I liked the "rude" cat but I think I like this space alien one better, it's very cute.
And warrior- it's fine to have an opinion but when you make a remark that is meant to be derogatory/negative, and associate it with women, the females of this forum (there are some of us!!) can't be blamed for taking an issue with it. My "outfit" isn't the point of my game. And my gun isn't a mag, either, it's an older marker that I think suits me just fine. lol, and it's not the paint thrower, I am! :rolleyes:
I hate to be snippy, but I think societies are always better if the toes that are stepped on are noticed... that way folks think before they speak. Then, if one steps on toes, at least it is on purpose.
:)

Bartleby
05-14-2003, 02:48 PM
First off, Welcome to AO!

Second, you made a comment about you thinking of us as part of an "open-minded forum", or something to that regard. The fact of the matter is that we ARE open-minded in the sense that we do not use derogitory words to explain things other than their real meaning. For example, using the word "gay" to describe something stupid. One word has absolutely nothing to do with the other but society has connected the two thus making the word "gay" a derogitory word.

You used the word "women" as if it means wuss or someone that is pathetic, which is not at all the true meaning of the word. When you use the word women in such a sense it is very insulting to females AND males (at least the kind that are more in tune with social awareness).

So, i apologize for lecturing but it is important you understand what it means to be "open-minded" and that we here make all attempts to be just that. I believe that most of us understand you meant no harm by the statement, but you also must try to be more aware understanding.

-Aaron

LittlePaintballBoy
05-14-2003, 05:23 PM
wheres shartley? haha jk

93JaxWarrior
05-14-2003, 07:59 PM
PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS.....

I feel like I am in the psychiatry chair. Really this all harmless. I like women, really I do, and my wife is one. I really do not need sensitivity training. Everyone is really reading into this. I can't imagine out at field somebody getting upset about this that much. Usually we would laugh it off and play paintball. This was meant harmless enough.

I know about different guns or "markers", I have been playing along time when we had pump hand pistols and had a real nasty time. The paintball we all play today is fun and I really enjoy shooting people from all gun companies and getting shot at in return. I just happen to be very supportive of Automag as they were my first sponsor and are awesome people.

Trust me relax, I am not a bad guy but I really hate this forum right now as I get messages about this. Have fun or please don't post, that’s all I am trying to do. I've got the message, now can we please discuss paintball??

Ov3rmind
05-14-2003, 08:08 PM
This thread is going downhill fast.

93JaxWarrior
05-14-2003, 08:21 PM
I agree

Load SM5
05-14-2003, 08:57 PM
Yes, downhill pretty fast. Let's move on shall we?

Welcome Jax, we have something in common, my wife is a woman too.;)