PDA

View Full Version : Warp with Regular Hopper?

Miscue
05-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Anyone try this? Just curious.

azzkikr
05-13-2003, 05:32 PM
sure have, when i first got my warp I didn't think to buy batteries so i stuck my revy batteries in it and put my 45 round hopper on it and off to the back yard it was. of course it didn't work to well but it had to do. later AZZKIKR

Miscue
05-13-2003, 05:36 PM
Reason I ask is... I've seen some newer non-motorized hoppers advertised to have good feed rates. And, the warp has a buffer of balls so when the hopper isn't feeding so great it has time to catch up.

Of I course I know that no matter what you do you'll have to end up using something motororized to keep up... I was curious to whether a non-motorized hopper failed miserably.... or actually doesn't do as bad as one would think...

JT2002
05-13-2003, 09:05 PM
well, i think the non motorized hopper would become a problem when ur in a firefight, gun real tight, hopper not shaking much, and the hopper jams, and u got to try to sit there shaking the hopper and priming the warp. it can be done but i thing it would be VERY inconveinent (sp?) just look for someone trying to get rid of an old 9v hopper for cheap. the pre BE ones are even better.

Mossman
05-13-2003, 09:16 PM
If you've ever forgot to turn on your revvy with it on your warp you would know the answer :D

PzYcO
05-13-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Mossman
If you've ever forgot to turn on your revvy with it on your warp you would know the answer :D

well...no.. there arent any impellars to get in the way of a v200... but yes, it sucks azz with revvy off :o

krafty
05-13-2003, 10:16 PM
For the ultimate in old-school play, you could stick a 10 round tube into the warp! :) Granted, it would take a couple of tubes to prime the warp....