PDA

View Full Version : AGD and AO in GOOD magazines??? Heck yeah!

JesseB
05-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Just picked up a copy of PGI and it had our beloved leader holding his blue warp fed hotness when the Borg threw down with Shatner and his bunch. Also the ever so popular Clare wrote an article on Skyball. And to top it off there was a review of AO that paired us against the spyders owners group in a few catagories which thanks to Digitard and a few others seemed to give us an advantage because of the lack of smacktalk to the "mole" and hospitality. So I think this is bringing AGD/AO into a very positive light. Anyone else see any positive feedback or any negative for that matter about AGD/AO??
Post up your sightings throughout the paintball periodical records.

Clare
05-14-2003, 11:10 AM
PGI is great, ain't it! :p

Dayspring
05-14-2003, 11:14 AM
Yup. I liked the PGI "Mole" feature. :D

And if you like that, pick up the latest APG- Bill Mills from WARPIG is on the cover with his Warped Emag. There's also a few pics of a Minimag & an old RT in the pages.

Clare
05-14-2003, 11:16 AM
Yup. I liked the PGI "Mole" feature.

I see the skyball article didn't DO it for you! I say "Good day" to you, sir!

keep a look out for more of my writing that still won't "do it for you" in the future. :p

Dayspring
05-14-2003, 11:21 AM
Shush you! I told you I liked it already.

You know you're my fave! I told you that last night. :D

Clare
05-14-2003, 11:32 AM
You know you're my fave! I told you that last night.

that sounds SO wrong!

Gunga
05-14-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
And if you like that, pick up the latest APG- Bill Mills from WARPIG is on the cover with his Warped Emag. There's also a few pics of a Minimag & an old RT in the pages.

Bill's better half, Dawn Mills, is also a covergirl on the latest issue of Paintball Magazine. :) Though Bill's pictured with a better gun. ;)

WARPED1
05-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

I see the skyball article didn't DO it for you! I say "Good day" to you, sir!

keep a look out for more of my writing that still won't "do it for you" in the future. :p Fez? From "That 70's SHow"?:D

*EDIT* Fixed typo.

Dayspring
05-14-2003, 01:22 PM
Why do we need a cow from the 70's? ;)

Originally posted by WARPED1
Fez? From "That 70's Sow"?:D

WARPED1
05-14-2003, 01:24 PM
Cow?:confused:
Fez always says "good day to you."
"But Fez..."
"I said good day!"

Dayspring
05-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Look at what I quoted you on...

WARPED1
05-14-2003, 01:27 PM
Sow's are pigs!:p
Oops. SHOW. There.

Dayspring
05-14-2003, 01:28 PM
Well, we were both wrong then. :D

I'm in good company. :p

PzYcO
05-14-2003, 02:27 PM
i read the article about an AO day in PB2x this morning in math

MagmanLee
05-14-2003, 03:11 PM
They also had AGD Kids in PB2X. The guy was shooting a e-mag with a norise body i think. It was also a full-page picture in the X-styles section.

Ya there was an article on AO day in there too. Positive light on way the event was carried out and played.

personman
05-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Yes, the PB2X article about the AO Day...
Such a great write up :D
:p ;) :D :p

billmi
05-14-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Sow's are pigs!:p

But WARSOW.com doesn't have as nice a ring to it.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

Kevmaster
05-14-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by personman
Yes, the PB2X article about the AO Day...
Such a great write up :D
:p ;) :D :p

I sure wish i knew who wrote it...too bad they left the authors name out

personman
05-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Yea, I know, who wrote it anyway?
They did a pretty good job... especially with the part about me :D

WARPED1
05-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by billmi

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills ROTHFLMAO!

yeahthatsme
05-14-2003, 09:33 PM
i didnt get to see clares article :( could somebody send me a copy!?!?!

oh, clare, you still want a copy of your trading card? i will be doing another set soon....so i'll send you one if you want!

JT2002
05-14-2003, 09:55 PM
hey bill, cant wait to see you and Dawn at the fields this Sunday, it should be great. This year the game is gonna be so freakin HUGE!! last year we hit 1400, who knows what will happen this year...:D

Grasshopper
05-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by billmi

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills
Actually, I kind of like it. Maybe they should just completely change to site to WARSOW.com. That'd be nifty.

WARPED1
05-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Grasshopper

Actually, I kind of like it. Maybe they should just completely change to site to WARSOW.com. That'd be nifty. World And Regional Sorry Outlandish Weirdos?

billmi
05-15-2003, 12:11 AM
No, it won't change to warsow.com for 2 reasons:

1 - warsow.com is already taken by another web site
2 - I took the webmaster of WARPIG.com out on a date the other nite, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't plan to change it.

As for the Long Island Big Game - I'm looking forward to it. Only hitch is it looks like Red from Red'z comfort gear and Graham from Smart Parts will get to lead the red team. But Canadian Contingent always plays on the red team, so Dawn and I'll have to general the other team :-( I won't be able to wear my CanCon "Red General" jersey :-(

On the plus side, we'll get to see Manike, it's been a while since he's been stateside.

See you there!
-Bill

JEDI
05-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Clare is in the newest PGI, :rolleyes: again, :D There's a section detailing how much flair you can add to all the different markers out there. Each gun has a "best of the best" example. For the Emag, it shows Clare holding her Kitty.

JT2002
05-15-2003, 02:08 PM
hrm, wonder if graham will have a certain new gun?:rolleyes: :D well bill and manike cant wait to see u there!

billmi
05-16-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by JT2002
hrm, wonder if graham will have a certain new gun?:rolleyes: :D well bill and manike cant wait to see u there!

Graham *always* shoots an Evolution Autococker.

Darryl Trent, who runs the new Smart Parts West (new warehouse in Reno) said if they are ready in time, he was going to try and get one for me to be able to shoot at Graham with :-) But they still may not be ready yet.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

JT2002
05-16-2003, 01:54 PM
nice lol. well too bad, if theyre not ready by now then theres probably no way they can get you one by sunday

billmi
05-16-2003, 05:16 PM
Smart Parts will have one of their trucks there, so if they are ready, hopefully one will be on the truck waiting for me - we'll see.

The truck will be there as will Brandy and the twins to sign posters and meet people. They've even talked about playing on our team with Kevin one of Smart Parts' web designers (super cool guy if you get the chance to meet him), because it would mean they've had a chance to shoot Graham.

See you Sunday,
-Bill

JT2002
05-16-2003, 10:49 PM
wow. i love how the big game is getting bigger each year. theyre gonna have brandy and the twins there, nice:D ! well if they do have one for you, your gonna have to let me at least drool at it, if your a nice guy maybey let me take a few shots :rolleyes: ;) :D ! what color team are you being "General" of?
see you there, Joe
(oh and we got to hunt down manike while were there, i got to get my hands on that x mag:D )