PDA

View Full Version : Dye Invision

xtreme paintball
05-14-2003, 01:00 AM
Anybody know whether the Invision will accept the JT Vortex fan? I'd love to get an Invision, but I refuse to give up my Vortex! Hit me back...

reefer madness
05-14-2003, 04:01 AM
vortex only fits jt masks but you may be able to rig it

Quickling
05-14-2003, 07:35 AM
not all JT masks. My firnds have those jt ones from walmart, you know, the ones with the narrower lenses then the 260 series? Anyway... my fan wont fit on theirs, it seems it will only fit on the spectra or flex (260) lines.

Torbo
05-14-2003, 05:06 PM
the fan fit when i used to have an nvader. Thank god thats gone

xtreme paintball
05-14-2003, 07:11 PM
I haven't gotten to take a look at the top of an Invision, but next time I do, I'll have to see if a rigging is possible. That'd be pretty sweet...

billmi
05-15-2003, 12:22 AM
Just tried it...

Nope.

The Invision doesn't have a flat surface on top, or venting in the right position, and it's narrower than the JT frame.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

xtreme paintball
05-15-2003, 02:59 AM
That's too bad. As much as I like the Invision, there's no way I'm givin up my fan. Guess I'll stick with my Proteus 2.

Now don't get me wrong. I love the Proteus, but I've used both it and the Invision, and I find that the Invision fits by head better.

If Dye ever decides that they want to produce a fan that will fit the Invision, that'll be the day I buy one.

Thanks for the help peeps, and Bill, thanks for taking time out of your day to try that out for me.