PDA

View Full Version : How you do this?

reefer madness
05-14-2003, 07:19 AM
is there someone here that can convert pf classic rt to cf like this one or no rise?

eg0_Slayer
05-14-2003, 07:29 AM
there sure is...all you gotta do is get a new body and slap it on there...i think

reefer madness
05-14-2003, 07:35 AM
they made no centerfeed clasic rts, just angled and standard powerfeed. ules will not fit either

funkmunky56
05-14-2003, 07:37 AM
yeah, it just takes replacing your mainbody... not a big deal at all. If you can find a CF mainbody. and then you'd need to find CF twistlock barrels.

You're better off buying a ULE body for the same price, and getting a nice cocker barrel to go with it. it fits just the same. :-)

funkmunky56
05-14-2003, 07:39 AM
whoops... wasn't paying attention. CLASSIC RT... sorry. nope, can't do it, man. you're f'd

reefer madness
05-14-2003, 07:40 AM
that guy did it somehow

jaylock33
05-14-2003, 07:49 AM
I could be wrong but agd did make a cf like that with the highrise for the classic but never made a body for the classic rt with a no rise. I don't know if the rt pro and classic's rail are interchangeable but if they are I would just get a pro rail and a ule body.

beefstew
05-14-2003, 07:51 AM
im sure that you could modify the body/gun to make it fit, but it isnt drop in as you had hoped.
Beefstew.

maglover52
05-14-2003, 11:42 AM
guys thats a classic rt and a classic rt body hes wanting to know how to take a classic rt body and make it vert feed like thew gun in the picture.

Evil Bob
05-14-2003, 01:56 PM
AGD will be offering a trade in program for classic RT owners that will trade out their existing body and valve for a ULE body and x-valve. Tom just posted this info a few days ago in another thread.

So, "yes", you will be able to put a low rise feed on your classic RT in the near future.

-Evil Bob

wyn1370
05-14-2003, 02:01 PM
find a centerfeed RT body(if you can find one) and send it off to BradAGD at paintballmaxx.com and have hime convert it to a no-rise.

Evil Bob
05-14-2003, 02:05 PM
Here's the link to the thread in which Tom talks about the package deal they're putting together: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81565

Cocker threads, ultra light, xvalve... can't ask for much more for the old classic RT.

-Evil Bob

BajaBoy
05-14-2003, 02:21 PM
i think it was said the agd made 10 centerfeed rt bodies. If i remember right

reefer madness
05-14-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
i think it was said the agd made 10 centerfeed rt bodies. If i remember right

darn, if one of you 10 guys wants to sell it to me...

Phil
05-14-2003, 05:30 PM
Post in the buy/sell forums. I did, it took 2 posts and some patience but I got a used centerfeed mainbody for 80 bux. The only thing is that those old style centerfeeds are freaking tall. The only reason that the new mainbodies, ule included, wont fit your gun it that the back screw hole is made for the regular agd thumbscrew. It is thinner than your banjo bolt. (I could be wrong so double check this) All you would have to do is find someone with a drill press and drill a slightly larger hole. That is assuming that you cant find someone to sell you an old style rt centerfeed.

mh53eplt
05-19-2003, 06:04 AM
FYI, I just bought a RT Pro splash kit and it fit my classic RT body/benchy 2X with no problems.

cphilip
05-19-2003, 08:15 AM
I cannot find any confirmation they ever made a center feed of anykind for the Old Style RT. However it seems I remember seeing a picture of one somewhere. Now I do not know for sure if AGD did any or someone converted it or not. But no matter as they would be rare I would guess. I would like to find one myself actualy...

As to taking, say a Hopper right or left,and converting it to a center no rise...i there is anyone I think could and would attempt do it it it would be BradAGD.

And remember you would need a barrel converted too... Or a center feed barrel one or the other.

Bad Dave
05-19-2003, 10:02 AM
AGDE used to convert RT bodies to centerfeed but they had a gap on one side where the powerfeed used to be.

There were also some genuine centerfeed bodies made but Manike would be the man to ask on that count as I think he has one.