PDA

View Full Version : Emag trigger rod length?

boggerman
05-14-2003, 01:18 PM
I am just wondering if the trigger rod length on the emag is the same as a classic(1.98") or if it is different. I am having a hard time getting the gun to fire in mechanical mode, however e-mode and hybrid both rip. Any input would be appreciated.

cphilip
05-14-2003, 01:59 PM
If it was a snake it woulda bit ya!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67604

boggerman
05-14-2003, 02:20 PM
:o Thanks Uncle Phil, I almost stepped on that one.

BlackVCG
05-14-2003, 11:01 PM
It's kinda one of those tolerances that you don't always go by the number set by the factory. All you need to make sure is that the trigger rod does not touch the trigger when it kicks back and you're using straight E-Mode. If it bounces on the back of the trigger, you'll get a really crappy E-Mode pull and it will affect how fast you can shoot and if you use burst modes, it won't shoot the full string, it will sputter.

Just make sure that the trigger rod does not touch the back of the trigger when you pull the trigger all the way back in E-Mode.

boggerman
05-15-2003, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the information. We have our first real tourney coming up soon and I want to make sure that the Emag is in tip-top form, that way I can only blame my lack of anything resembling skill for the butt kicking we recieve.:D