PDA

View Full Version : Average turn around time?

nospmas311
05-14-2003, 04:48 PM
If you don't remember, my powerfeed broke off of my main body so I sent it in for repair. They received it last Wednsday or Thursday so I called them and asked them when or if they have done anything to it. They said they will not get to it until later next week becuase it is an unusual repair. Anyway, this means I will need to borrow a body for Memorial Day. Anyone else have something like this happen to them or have an unusually long turn-around time?

Evil Bob
05-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Keep in mind that they lost the database recently, so they are backed up a bit more then normal right now. Usually they're pretty good with getting the work done and the marker back in your hands.

-Evil Bob

Kevmaster
05-14-2003, 09:09 PM
yeh...they lost their computers, i was talking with them yesterday...they are still crippled

but two weeks turn around is average if not better than average at most manus

WARPED1
05-14-2003, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't worry, losing thier database really crippled them, I'd not worry about it.

BajaBoy
05-14-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
yeh...they lost their computers, i was talking with them yesterday...they are still crippled

but two weeks turn around is average if not better than average at most manus

yes 2 weeks is normal. Everything that i have sent in (well going to) is a 2week turn around.

nospmas311
05-15-2003, 10:17 PM
thanks alot

Skoad
05-15-2003, 10:34 PM
i just took an oracle 9i, SQLPLUS, and PERL class

i should help them! :)