PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Level 10 manual?

Frank (the spank)
05-15-2003, 01:11 PM
I got my level 10 pre-installed from AGD and haven't put many rounds through it yet. So when I play this weekend.. after it breaks in I think I'm gonna need to troubleshoot it.

I was wondering is there a guide I can print out that tells me what I need to do?

Ya know..

Bolt Stick - Replace carrier
Leak - Add shims

etc..

Would be nice to take it with me to the field when I play so I can fix my E-Mag and not swear at it all day, lol I just found out that when I replace a carrier I need to use the same O-Ring... I really have no idea how to troubleshoot this E-mag, I knew my Automag 6 years ago like the back of my hand. I even took it apart and put it back together blind folded on a bet. With this new RT valve and level 10.. it's a whole new world... HELP!!

Thanks for any help. :)

Mer
05-15-2003, 01:36 PM
http://www.automags.org/resource/level10/index.shtml

Frank (the spank)
05-15-2003, 06:20 PM
Ah, thanks.

Is there any type of troubleshooting manual someone has made?

If my lvl X leaks or sticks I dont know what to do... I guess I'll just have to learn it..

Tom... come on man... make a new video!!! :)

Skoad
05-15-2003, 06:25 PM
there is a video sorta. I can't find the link to it, so i'll host it.

take a gander.

http://web.umr.edu/~sjjgfd/level10.mpg

Frank (the spank)
05-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Thanks man, yeah I saw that... not too in depth, just barrel stick as I remember.. I'll watch it again and read the lvl X thread before I go play. I dont think all my gear will be here by Saturday (damn UPS) so I may have to wait another week before I use my new baby :)

Skoad
05-16-2003, 08:26 AM
my cat's also raises when you pet it.....i think its all cats.

also if you scratch it on its back right by it's tail it opens its mouth and licks the air.

cats are strange

cphilip
05-16-2003, 08:35 AM
...that is just so...well....wrong.... :D

Frank (the spank)
05-16-2003, 02:00 PM
hehehehe