PDA

View Full Version : To those that said it can't be done.

OKJEFF4
05-15-2003, 08:36 PM
To those that said it can't be done. I give you an electro Sniper 2. It keeps it from double feeding due to the Sniper frame always having the sear up when you pull. It was done by Armed and Harmless of these same boards.

Natural Newbie
05-16-2003, 02:25 PM
Electro frame pump, NOW I've seen everything! Pretty cool. What type of barrel is that on there?

Remington
05-16-2003, 02:34 PM
Sorry, but what's the point? Obviously no one can pump something fast enough to keep up with the frame so I say again: what's the point? ;)

Edited for spelling.

OKJEFF4
05-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Well, he got bored. It also helps double feeding as I stated earlier. I think the barrel is a PMI ceramic.

breg
06-09-2003, 09:12 AM
In my humble opinion, there is no point. But, one of the greatest thing in life isn't why, but why not? He did it. More power to him. He now has something truly unique.

WickeDKlowN
06-10-2003, 12:52 AM
Appears to just be a 'Mag HyperFrame bolted on a Sniper.

Try and get a pic of the sear. I would like to see what kind of modding it took to work, since the sear is totally diferent.

pump
06-15-2003, 03:07 AM
i made one 3 years ago with a mag frame 2 switches mac valve small one way ram wires and lots of JB weild

the guy Al gave me the ram and mac valve my friend had switches and wires

i used the second wire to have the back block touch it so it worked like an autotrigger

its a frankinsteins monster of a thing heres earliy pics

pump
06-15-2003, 03:09 AM
and another i tell you

pump
06-15-2003, 03:12 AM
oh i also called it the E.A.T. frame
stands for the Electronic Auto Trigger
it worked good on my SHO but my SHO didnt work good

Riddler236
06-25-2003, 03:42 AM
I can't believe that I am first to ask this:

Just how does making the trigger pull electronic help prevent double-feeding IN ANY WAY? Wouldn't double-feeding be a problem contingent upon the user's pump stroke, paint/barrel match and ball-detente quality?

Spaceman613
06-25-2003, 08:23 AM
I too wonder, because the bolt is not connected to the sear or hammer at all, therefore when the pump is moved to the rear, a ball falls in. I dont understand HOW the sear would have anything to do with not allowing double feeds. And actually, since the sear is held up wouldnt the pump stroke be heavy? you have to move the lug over the sear and its not help up by a light spring like in most cocker/snipers.

Boothhead
07-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Good Job...
By the way the barrel is a PMI Perfect Bore Ceremik, they came on some of there earlier Extreme Emags.
I have 2 boomsticks and a perfect bore for my emag, and I find myself using the perfect bore the most.
They are really nice barrels,

SIGSays
07-06-2003, 08:41 PM
cool

and i don't think anyone said it can't be done... i mean just slap a uprising on a cocker... same thing.. i guess this was before uprising then...

pump
07-07-2003, 01:25 AM
i wanna try putting an Eblade on a sniper2 and have hte EYE sence a dot on the bolt so it acts like an auto trigger

sneakyhacker420
07-07-2003, 09:41 AM
when i get my works cocker, i'm gonna have sone fun with a pump kit... just for ****s n' giggles though

OKJEFF4
07-08-2003, 12:45 PM
It's a Spyder frame. And it helps double feeding because the sear doesn't stay down when you pull. Therefore, pump once, and you can't pump again.

Believe me, it works.

Newbie215
07-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Why not just work on a fireing system that all you have to do is pump and it fires then and there? but thats pretty neat

mag-hatter
07-11-2003, 01:51 PM
why? well because he wont pull the barrel up when he's pulling the trigger. electro triggers are so much lighter so you dont put any pressure up on the gun. more accurate. i love it!

punkcmonkiez
07-12-2003, 10:45 PM
i have an idea... someone try and make the sniper pump semi auto so it would like automatically cock itself?? and your have a neato semi auto gun. :D

pump
07-13-2003, 03:41 AM
or you can do this and have a pump stroke of only 1/16 if you wish

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~koa/webpage/paintball/pumpSHO.jpg
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~koa/webpage/paintball/koasho2.jpg

Armed & Harmless
07-15-2003, 01:47 PM
lemme see if I can clear a few things up... the reason I did it is because I WAS really bored. but it actually does help,
the pump stroke is Super smooth.
as said above the trigger is short and crisp.
and for the double feeding, im not sure if that is the correct word, a common problem on a Sniper 2. is when you start shooting really fast and you pump it and your finger is still holding the trigger down, this loads a paintball into the breech but it does not cock the marker because your holding the sear down, so you either have to pull the cocking rod back or pump the gun again (loading 2 balls) this sear is only down for a fraction of a second. :)

pump
07-15-2003, 03:10 PM
oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh thats what you ment

well you could of just got an autotrigger for that :)

if you are good at wireing you could run a switch from the frame to the back block so it completes the circut only when the block is forward like mine

Armed & Harmless
07-15-2003, 11:05 PM
yeah, I was actually thinking about that earlier. after I read your post... I think ill do that tommarrow. i know how, and I have the ability, im just trying to think of a way to make it nice and clean.

Benfica4ever
07-16-2003, 03:59 PM
No offence bu that must be the stupidist thing i have ever seen, y would u even do that?

Armed & Harmless
07-16-2003, 06:09 PM
well, I appreciate your oppinion.
to answere your question, there is no correct answer for that question other than. I wanted too, and im happy with it. im working on a Electronic auto trigger as suggested above. in a few days when im done with that and get it working I will start to clean everything up and get it looking nice and get the bugs worked out.

Honastly, if I can get this the way I plan (shouldnt be too hard) I think I will have acomplished somthing. some people will like it. some wont. as for me I think I am/will be happy with it. :)