PDA

View Full Version : BKO or upgrade?

DA_DMX
05-15-2003, 11:42 PM
ok should i upgrade my classic mag that has a lvl x and intelli with a sweet drop homemade and dye aluminum. i am thinking of putting a ule and x-valve and hoping the super light trigger comes out.Or should i get a bko?i don't know how reliable bkos are all i know it is a cheap electro. does it chop alot and will i have alot to worry about cuz i am used to easy to take care of mag? and i am a college student so my money is short. if i get bko mag will be back-up. plz give me some insight i need alot of advice

hAppy
05-15-2003, 11:46 PM
man.. i like my upgraded mag it looks lot better than my friend's bushy

his bushy feels like crap... maybe its just not cared for correctly (he bought it used) and i prefer my mag cus it feels better, his bushy just feels wrong and huge

Fatjon
05-16-2003, 07:06 AM
Well i liked my bko better than my mag that had lvl 10 and intelliframe.

jaylock33
05-16-2003, 07:41 AM
to me it sounds like you already answered your own ?. You currently run a mag like the ease of use and reliablity but are unsure of the bushy. I haven't shot a bushy so I'm unsure of them but I love my mag which is currently set up like where you want to go with your mag if you don't get the bushy. Hope this helps.

hAppy
05-16-2003, 09:27 AM
well my answer was a bit bias
cus i dont really like electro triggers they just feel weird to me...
plus i think his b2k trigger was f-ed up
it had all this side slop and stuff it also felt like it was grinding along the side... lol i think its from the previous owner o well, i hate it