PDA

View Full Version : What's lighter? ULE E-Mag or X-mag?

joeyjoe367
05-16-2003, 02:49 AM
Just out of curiousity, Which is lighter?

X-Mag is... 2.7 lbs without barrel, can someone toss their e-mag on a scale for comparison?

I'm talkin, ULE Body, X-Valve, ULE Rail, ULE Grip. No drop, no barrel, no hopper, etc.. etc..

Havoc_online
05-16-2003, 06:32 AM
could be wrong but I think the ULE is a hair lighter.

Evil Bob
05-16-2003, 03:39 PM
The ULE grip frame is almost identical between the two, the only difference being the ACE module which won't add any significant weight at all, we can safely rule these both out.

If you are using the Xvalve in both, the we can rule those out as well.

Are you using steel braided hose or plastic for your air supply? Considering everyone uses something different to get air into the marker, I will also rule those parts out as part of the above valve components.

Basicly what we are left with for weight comparison is ULE body and ULE rail for the Emag vs the Xmag C&C body.

I have both unmounted now at the house, I'll grab them and hit the post office in a couple hours and report back with the exact weight differences between the two.

-Evil Bob

Big'n slo
05-16-2003, 03:47 PM
While your taking those to the post office....

Big'n slo
123 Apple St
Anytown, USA 98765

:D

joeyjoe367
05-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Yeah, my question was assuming that there's no hoses or anything either.

Bob, I don't own an e-mag at the moment, i was simply curious :)

Daroy99
05-16-2003, 11:44 PM
With daroachs Egg and full paint and X mag, and my reg. mag with revvy and 45 tank...i was lighter

Schnitzel
05-17-2003, 05:01 AM
ULE is lighter....i even compared mine directly tom's xmag.

same setups and everything, but i can't remember how much the difference was. man, you should've seen his face when i showed him the scale...:D

*edit* i just weighed my emag....all-ULE minus the ULE body.

it weighs 2 lbs 5 oz, with a 13" braided hose, and SS warp body. AGD claims to be 2.7 lbs, or about 2 lbs 4 oz. so if you subtract the weight for the hose and the weight savings for the ULE body, it's definitely lighter.