PDA

View Full Version : Prom pics + challenge ;)

NJPaint
05-17-2003, 03:02 PM
Okay, so I sacrificed a tournament to go to my prom with my friends, one guy from my team is also in the pic, where are we? :D

Army
05-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Don't care! However, the lovely lady with the flower in her hair is an absolute timeless beauty. If she is with you, I commend you for your high standards in the female form. If she is not with you..............SHMUCK!

:D

NJPaint
05-17-2003, 07:45 PM
ya, really liked the flower in her hair... It was different... from the rest of the black and white.. but no, thats not me :p

shartley
05-17-2003, 07:49 PM
I have only one thing to say… Posture. What’s with all the hunched shoulders? ;)

Seriously, you younguns need to stand up tall and proud. You are a good looking bunch, stand with pride.

-Jôker-
05-17-2003, 09:11 PM
ok sincw your teamate is with the flower girl id say your on his right, our left ;)

TigerMan
05-17-2003, 09:48 PM
Is the guy in the center the only one with a vest? I'd be kind of suprised if he is, because I work in the tuxedo business and the vests are very popular with prom kids and weddings, and I'd be suprised if most of you wore cumberbunds and bow ties as not many prom kids get that (at least in my part of the country). Also, the tie look with the tuxedo is very fashionable, so it suprises me to see that all of you're wearing bow ties. But at least you can look at your prom pictures 15 years down the road and not be like "What was I thinking wearing that?" as the bow tie will always be in style with tuxs'.

pbzmag
05-17-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Army
Don't care! However, the lovely lady with the flower in her hair is an absolute timeless beauty. If she is with you, I commend you for your high standards in the female form. If she is not with you..............SHMUCK!

I to noticed her first. I always liked the 50ish, swing look. Simple yet a head mover for me.

headcase
05-18-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Army

Everyone has their tastes.......... She is wearing WAY too much make-up for me. That red lipstick is just too much, it takes away from the rest of her. I personally perfer the lady to the right of her in the picture (in the black) to me she looks more naturally attractive.

NJPaint
05-18-2003, 08:22 AM
Oh well, I'm the guy on the far right :D You people suck ;) And Tigerman, I'm also wearing a vest, it happens to be a black ne with a design on it, so it didn't come out...

bornl33t
05-18-2003, 10:25 AM
I dunno I kinda go for the slutty cheap white trash look that's so in with the peirced belly button and underwear showing....no, wait no, that's just all the other guys in town.
I'm a 50's guy too what ever happened to a summer dress and a pony tail? Guess that explain why I'm still single I need to start looking for the slutty type.

daveymag
05-18-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Heat
Guess that explain why I'm still single I need to start looking for the slutty type.

I'm right here big boy.

;)

cphilip
05-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Here is my Kid dressed for his a few weeks back...

This is his cousin with him in this picture, not his date... he and his date stopped by between the prom and the after party and I snapped this picture. Don't seem to have one of him and his date handy here on this Laptop so this will have to do for now....

Ahhh to be young again...

MagMan5446
05-18-2003, 05:02 PM
The guy on the far right has the best looking girl...

NJPaint
05-18-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446
The guy on the far right has the best looking girl...

thanks, and she looked 1000 times better in person :)