PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic day's play with my mag!

Gadget
05-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Just got back from a tournament and had an awesome days play with my X-Valved mag. Last time I played I had some issues with consistency and leaks, but having run a lot of oil and gas through it over the last few weeks (and dropping down a carrier size) it gave a flawless performance today.

Put 1500 paint through it with no chops or breaks and it sat close to 280fps all day. When I first got the valve I was a bit disappointed with the reactivity of the trigger - but they really do seem to get better the more you use them - it just got faster and faster as the day went on - even had a slight hint of runaway at one point which was a bit scary. ;)

Started to think that I might not need the E-Mag I've got coming......but then realised, you can never have too many mags! :)

Only downside to the day was a team mate getting a hot gun which dropped us from 1st place to 4th overall, but still a great day!

BajaBoy
05-18-2003, 11:46 AM
i felt the Same way about my rt, but i got the emag anyway. And my game is even better now:p

cris8762
05-18-2003, 05:16 PM
great that u had a awesome day, here's my story (sorry for the hijack)

LX mag working GREAT all day long, only had one chop when the ball was wet (it was raining off and on all day long) and it swelled and got stuck in my pf for a little too long and bounced off the ball once before it chopped it

all in all the mag was shooting darts with anarchy all day long, it was great, i had guys that play Novice PSP coming up to me and goin "cool mag, how do you like it? Do you have that antichop bolt in it?!" this was coming from guys with Teqila Aardvark Matrixes and amazing Intimidators....ii felt so out gunned sometimes with my single trigger classic with LX

it was really gool to have 5 PSP Novice guys interested in my gun, lol, they were like "man that's cool" when i showed them the LX!