PDA

View Full Version : ARGH! I can only hit 13 bps...

Koosh
05-18-2003, 03:05 PM
... on my Classic valve mechanical mag :D ;) :D

Heh... I finally got a sound file uploaded to my comp, and figured that I hit 13 bps in a string of shots. Granted I was using an Auto-Response trigger frame, so I was actually pulling the trigger 6.5 times a second, but I still think this is plenty fast, even for CO2 usage ;)

ugabiged88
05-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Where did you get an autoresponse trigger frame?

Koosh
05-18-2003, 03:58 PM
I have an mp3 file of what I used to count, but I don't know how to post it on AO... it isn't Jack&Coke's 30+ CPS of the X-Valve so I don't think there would be any interest in it anyway ;)

I got the AR frame off the classifieds here on AO... traded a Dye frame I had for it...

*ArKfEaR*
05-18-2003, 08:22 PM
well cant you put the auto response in any frame isnt it just a sear?

Tyril
05-18-2003, 09:22 PM
The AR frame is a cam-styled swing frame, powered by a spring, that has an amazingly hard and long trigger pull, yet fires both on the pull and the release. It cannot be put into any frame without excessive milling and a more-forward mounted trigger that would totally defeat any attempt to house it in a trigger guard.

Still, it is an amazing enginnering feat and completely rocks any casual game =)

BTW: I've been clocked at 17 bps on mine, but with nitrogen/classic valve. Fun fun fun.

Its a pain in the rear to get set with level ten however, took me hours of tinkering and will only fire at a max of 270 without much leaking.

-mike

Koosh
05-18-2003, 11:32 PM
I'll second that Hard and Long trigger pull statement... But it still is faster then a normal frame.

Thats kind of discouraging about the level 10... Oh well, one of the things I don't like about my mag is that I can't tinker with it very much. I'm a tinkerholic...

And 17 bps? thats amazing... looks like I'll have to practice a little bit, getting to 13 was hard for me.