PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure this has been done before, but...

Troy90j
05-18-2003, 03:35 PM
I'm considering buying a new marker, I like my spyders but I want to sample something different. So far I have narrowed it down to either a TKO Powerfeed Mag from Action Village (just a stock classic with everything needed to make it usable) or a stock Bushmaster BKO. I've put together the shopping carts and the prices are within $5 of each other so price is not an issue. I know the mag has a LOT more potential for upgrading, but how would these 2 markers compare to each other Stock? I'll be running it on a preset high pressure n2 tank. And also in case anybody happens to be a bushmaster expert, what kind of upgrades Do fit the BKO? Yes I know I'm asking on a mag forum, but there seem to be a lot of people who know what they're talking about on here, rather than hype-spreaders. I'd really appreciate any help I can get with this.

darklord
05-18-2003, 04:28 PM
The BKO is a decent electro for the price. If you're going to get a mag, you might as well just go for a used one, the only thing that wears down on mags is o-rings, and maybe the sear. You can find them cheap from trustworthy people here on the forums.

Fatjon
05-18-2003, 04:38 PM
I would go BKO. I can easily say it shot better than any stock mag.

nuclear zombie
05-18-2003, 07:02 PM
They are both good guns for the price , it depends what you are looking for . If you are kinda rough on your markers , and need something really dependable then I would go with the mag . If you are pretty easy on your markers and want something a little faster with a mouse click trigger then a BKO is what I would reccommend.