PDA

View Full Version : A Most Important Issue

sukhoi120
05-18-2003, 09:02 PM
(PLEASE DO NOT DELETE... I am new to the forums and do not know the proper place for this message. Please move it, etc. but don't delete. It is VERY important.)

Tonight, I was kicked off the AO chat room by Rob_AGD because he did not personally agree with what I was saying (when asked my opinion on a certain issue by other members). He then insulted my opinion as "crap" in the message that accompanied his kick. His kicking me was AGAINST the stated ideas of multiple members, who all thought he was merely enforcing his own personal preferences over the good of the forums. Another person in the chat at the time later told me a debate ensued after I was kicked, in which Rob_AGD kicked all members who disagreed with him or asked for clarification on why I was kicked.

Thank you,
Jorg Cristenson
A.K.A. (in the chat room) FREEDOM_MAN

Fatjon
05-18-2003, 09:13 PM
Well i dont know what to say about the chat.

But welcome to AO. and where are you at in GA?

Rmarks
05-18-2003, 09:18 PM
He kicked you because you were an annoyance and then you insulted him. Get a life.

Another person in the chat at the time later told me a debate ensued after I was kicked, in which Rob_AGD kicked all members who disagreed with him or asked for clarification on why I was kicked.

And that is the biggest load of crap I've read all night, since he did no such thing.

sukhoi120
05-18-2003, 09:21 PM
RMarks -- you were one of his supporters in kicking me. I know that. It was a very heated conversation (made that way by you and Rob, etc.) Of course you would defend your side. I stick by all my arguments in teh first post as fact. If you think I am wrong, indict a specific point, don't just call it "crap."

Rmarks
05-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by sukhoi120
RMarks -- you were one of his supporters in kicking me. I know that. It was a very heated conversation (made that why by you and Rob, etc.) Of course you would defend your side.

You sir are a troll. You came into the room spouting crap that nobody wanted to read. You came in there trying to start crap. You're not worth my time, I'm not getting banned from flaming you.

Welcome to AO :rolleyes:

sukhoi120
05-18-2003, 09:24 PM
My first reply to your comments answers your second post as well. Answer what I said, or I consider the facts of the injustice done to me as conceded. My complaint to mods stands, completely unconctested as the truth.

Army
05-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Rob did not kick anyone else after you were dropped, for anything related to your "discussion".

You came on and right away accused everyone associated with AO with racism. You continued to push your POV with no facts or basis in reality. You asked if ANY mods were a monority, If you want to count Miscue, who is of asian descent, as a minority, then I suppose we do have at least one. So, I guess that blows your ignorant theory out of the water....don't it!

I'm Polish, so is Mister.44, don't we count as minorities too? Tom Kaye is Greek. BlackVCG is from Oregon, that alone qualifies him for minority status, doesn't it? :)

In short, you did your silly best to disrupt the chat room with baseless accusations and innuendos, and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Rob stated that it is temporary, and we will welcome you back, as long as you want to be civil. Otherwise....good riddance.

sukhoi120
05-18-2003, 09:31 PM
Uh oh... when in doubt, when faced with micropolitical resistance by an adversary of the system, resort to a sharp, unfactual, and threatening reply from the man with the militaristic name. I see you're proud of your army service; I hope the residents of wherever your unit "intervenes" in the future are equally proud. Thanks for serving our country and it takes a good man to stand up for your friends and fellow mods. But in this instance, I believe you to be in error.

(And he never breathed one word about it being temporary. IF that is a fact from Rob_AGD's side of teh story, that is place one that he is factually in error.)

Army
05-18-2003, 10:04 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAhahahaaaa! You should go on tour with that routine! That's really funny stuff! "Micropolitical resistance", that's rich! "Adversary of the System", I'm screaming!

Since you have NO IDEA what happened directly after you were kicked, where do you get off by saying Rob, or I, am in "error"? Want to read the text?

Star_Base_CGI> No he was making no point
Rob_AGD> nope
Tunaman> next thing ya know the democrats will want a tax on paint to pay for minority housing
Star_Base_CGI> In here hes the same as everyone else
Rob_AGD> the rules are posted
Rob_AGD> and Ill lift it in a few
Jonneh> curly, and your calling him a jerk and annoying really helped
Curly> When did I call him a jerk?
FunkTheManMunky> yah
Star_Base_CGI> he was being a jerk

Unedited, unadulterated. That's the "ensuing debate" you spoke of. Get real, or get off.

BTW: Yes, I am damn proud of serving in the Army, and so are the soldiers of my Division. In every country that my Division has fought in for the last 85 years, their peoples have welcomed us with open arms and gratitude for destroying the repressive Empires that sought to enslave them. From the Philippines, Guam, Okinawa, to Korea's Punch Bowl, Pork Chop Hill, The Chosin Resevoir, and the Pusan breakout, we have battled evil and won every time.

Which of course, has NOTHING to do with your sad attempt at an argument. Grow up, act civil, and we won't have any more "disagreements" with you. You will find, that I am the most tolerant of all the Mods, so if you can manage to get my dander up....you're gone.

RobAGD
05-18-2003, 10:24 PM
This will be the last reply to this thread.

You were kicked for causing problems in the chat room and in general being an annoyance. You made unfounded baseless claims about people you don't know.

When someone asked about your ban, I said that it was just for a few minutes so you could re think your actions in the chat room and maybe take a look at the rules that are posted on AO for the chat room.

I later kicked and ban Jonneh because he was back to his old tricks stirring up things in the chat room. This is about a biweekly thing with him.

Another user said my life store was playing on CBS ( Its a "Life of Hitler" was on ). I don’t take kindly to people making those references to me for any reason, as they are an attack on my person aka SLANDER.

Jonneh then makes some remarks that were just poking at me after a flat out warning not to push those buttons.

He got a little rest in the bay little boy corner.

Finally I put you on a different kind of ban as you were circumventing your name ban. So you are no longer welcome into chat until you can play nice.

I am there to keep the peace, play buy the rules and every ones is happy.

-Robert