PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom, how about persuading the Shocktech boys to do a Slug?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-18-2003, 09:52 PM
I know that Shocktech was the first company you let run with the X-body idea (with the SFL variant) but I was wondering if you've had any talks with Renick and/or Danny Love to do the same Shocktech treatment to a slug body. That would instantly give the slug a little respect (and exposure) in the Non-AO paintball world. It may end up being a little less flashy and a little more expensive than we want it to be..but another slug body is better than no slug body..I heard their was talk in the chat room of a KAPP body..and I know I've personally put in word with the people with Dye (which was like spitting in the wind) but the more companies that at least do a little run of them the better...

BajaBoy
05-18-2003, 10:09 PM
y not have them do a run of sfl bodys like b4, but sell them as a body and not gun. But have it diffrent from the 1st one.

man i myself Love shocktech and all the work they do, i really do like the sfl emag and i cant understand why they stopped completely.

ide pay a pretty penny for a one piece body.

or even yeah the slug is a good idea, maybe they could do a rail/slug combo?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-20-2003, 06:49 PM
I doubt they would sell SFL bodies alone..but a slug...a slug could off the hizzle fo shizzle...

AGD
05-20-2003, 10:10 PM
Well how about KAPP and Adrenaline? You should see their bodies soon!!

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
05-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Well, if KAPP does one I'll give them some West Coast love...and Adrenaline..I could just imagine it looking like the top half of their Adrenaline Impulses...I'll probably end up buying one of each just to support the cause (and you know how I like the flavor of the week)..the more the merrier..the only other company I could see doing one would be Shocktech...and then maybe a Toxic Slug..or a FreeFlow Slug...hehehe..Nasty Slug...you know me...my mind is always going a mile a minute...

Gitaroo Man
05-20-2003, 10:20 PM
yeah Dirty, a Shocktech one seems like it would be tizzight. I would prefer it over a adrenaline

puckmaster
05-20-2003, 10:23 PM
It makes me feel bad for getting rid of my e-mag. thers not enough snizal in its nizle.(I be a gansta yo)

Jerhew
05-20-2003, 10:34 PM
freeflow slug?

ok as cool as that sounds(especially because those guys are like an hour and a half away from me...)
i don't have a whole lot of faith that some hardcore 'cocker people would be willing to do mag
it would definitely change a lot of opinions in the area though...

Crimson_Turkey
05-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Lasoya slug. The Lasoya 'timmy looks purdy.

DiRTyBuNNy
05-21-2003, 12:06 AM
I was just trying to name off some custom marker companies...they were just the ones that came off the top of my head...

da_shibmeister
05-21-2003, 12:45 AM
wow. when adrenaline comes out with a mag body, that my friends will be the most sexual gun on earth.

Smegma
05-21-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Jerhew
freeflow slug?

ok as cool as that sounds(especially because those guys are like an hour and a half away from me...)
i don't have a whole lot of faith that some hardcore 'cocker people would be willing to do mag
it would definitely change a lot of opinions in the area though...

Money can do a lot of things.

Jerhew
05-21-2003, 01:20 AM
agreed
i was just getting at the fact that this is more or less cocker country around here...
don't get me wrong though
i'd love to see that change...

AGD
05-21-2003, 01:50 AM
I truely believe the reason these companies are willing to do this is because they have been here and seen all of you get excited about this stuff. If you want Freeflow or anyone else you should call them and ask for it. Tell them KAPP and Adrenaline are doing them why aren't you? Then point them to the forum for reinforcement.

Thanks!

AGD

JAM
05-21-2003, 09:07 AM
Tom- do you ever sleep? ;)

That is awesome that we'll be getting some third party love, so-to-speak.

Mr.Emag
05-21-2003, 09:17 AM
say tom where do i put the quarter, cuz your a machine dude!

you put up with all of our whining and pleas for stuff. then you come on here and post back about all of our queries. (haha, i love that word):)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-21-2003, 11:38 AM
So everyone...go email bomb KAPP and Adrenalin asking them what's taking so long with the slugs..hahahahaha...:D :D :D

WARPED1
05-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy

i cant understand why they stopped completely.

Because the pros don't use them, it's a popularity thing. While SFL Emags are highly sought after by us AOmembers, people outside AO really don't give two shiznits about them.

Big_M
05-22-2003, 06:48 PM
wow, this is nice, now are kapp and adrenalin doing just bodies or will they be selling whole mags with the bodies?