PDA

View Full Version : super light mechanical OMG i have to have one trigger

adam shannon
05-18-2003, 11:16 PM
im sure everybody else who shot it will get a little more technical..but OMG i want/need one.

tom wouldnt let anybody near that marker with a set of allen keys to see what it looked like inside...but right now i really dont care...i just want one.

no hype...we were walking that trigger like an e-mag. im not that fast on an e-trigger, but i could walk the super light mech as fast as i can my e-mags trigger.

heres the video

www.shannonmedia.com/video/

Cryer
05-18-2003, 11:22 PM
I can't wait!

As soon as I hear they're available, My checking account is gonna be feelin it!

maglover52
05-18-2003, 11:32 PM
have they said around how much are they gonna be?

adam shannon
05-18-2003, 11:36 PM
i may be wrong...but i think awhile ago tom posted the goal was to make it a drop in mod...and have it for under $100. that sounded like the prelim goals...i have no idea what they will go for if they go to production. after 3 days of pestering tom with a million Q's i had a feeling i forgot one. doh!

dcmander
05-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Can they/do they run on classics or can the classic not keep up? Wouldn't it be dumb to have a RT/X valve that pushes the trigger against yoru finger if you have a superlight frame?

Basically should I hold off on getting an xvalve?

Any word on price/when they will be out?

Jerhew
05-18-2003, 11:51 PM
alright adam...
DETAILS!
you asked him tons of q's
let's have a report(ok unless Tom made you pinky swear not to :P)
i'm right there with anyone who says they wanna be the first to own one
though i'm not surprised that Tom won't let us see how it works...

then again...im not too worried about how it works
you say you can walk it?
hrm TK said it wasn't light enough for anyone to walk
i guess Tom under estimates some of our trigger walking abilities(it helps to be a bass player :) )
then again...if anyone saw that video cdawg posted a couple weeks ago of him walking his rt...geez

Jerhew
05-18-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by dcmander
Can they/do they run on classics or can the classic not keep up? Wouldn't it be dumb to have a RT/X valve that pushes the trigger against yoru finger if you have a superlight frame?

Basically should I hold off on getting an xvalve?

Any word on price/when they will be out?

well i imagine it'd just make it even faster having an rt and a light trigger
a la hybrid mode...

and even if you didn't want the rt effect, i'd pick up a retro/x valve just for the recharge rate

adam shannon
05-18-2003, 11:55 PM
i missed the in depth talk on the mech trigger...i just shot it. this was the first time i met tom so i had all the usual questions after we got the kissing of the ring and all that out of the way. i forgot to ask about the super light...but then after shooting it i just wanted one. i truly dont care if there a hampster inside on a treadmill...i just want one.

Jerhew
05-18-2003, 11:58 PM
im so jealous
i might just go to the IAO just to try to get a chance to shoot it

Hexis
05-19-2003, 12:20 AM
Finally, people know how I felt after trying it at Paintball Sam's Big Game.

ntn4502
05-19-2003, 12:24 AM
so nice...definatley another thing to toss on my buy list, for the days hybrid and E don't do it for me

Potatoboy
05-19-2003, 12:28 AM
I agree.

It's very light.

This is actually the second time I've used it, and I think this one was better than the first.
I believe the price is targeted around $100, but I'm also not sure.
The kit will work on a classic, and it's adjustable for the lightness you prefer.
One of the side effects is that it does take some of the reactivity out of the RT, but that is adjustable as well.

Jerhew
05-19-2003, 12:47 AM
well if i can walk it...
who needs an rt :D

Digits
05-19-2003, 12:52 AM
How light are we talking here?

Geese.. Another hundred bucks im gonna spend.. Lol

Jerhew
05-19-2003, 12:56 AM
1/3 of stock according to Tom Kaye

LittlePaintballBoy
05-19-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Jerhew
1/3 of stock according to Tom Kaye

a third of stock triggers:eek: is that stock on 68 classics or stock on emags?(i can dream:D) i think im gonna be spending some money. is it a whole grip or a trigger?

maglover52
05-19-2003, 09:48 AM
dont flame me or qoute me if im wrong but i think its just the trigger im not sure though.

Mossman
05-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy

a third of stock triggers:eek: is that stock on 68 classics or stock on emags?(i can dream:D) i think im gonna be spending some money. is it a whole grip or a trigger?

Not 1/3 of emags :D. Yea, 1/3 of classic/RT triggers although ive found retro triggers to be lighter in general.

Anyhow I can say that it was an absolute blast to shoot. I'd trade my emag for that chord/superlight intelli any day of the week.

Anyhow, it was on a completely stock looking intelliframe, and Tom said 99% it will drop into any gun they've made, so it's definately not a new frame.

I agree with adam, after racking my brain about how the thing worked on the way home I realized I don't know enough about automags to figure it out, but it's gonna be sweet none the less and I want one.

For reference, I could walk this thing WAY easier than a sloppily set up electro trigger, and maybe around as fast as a well set up one. I'm still faster on my emag but it's no where near as fun to shoot.

I love you Tom, and Jon for that matter :p

Jeebus, 12 hours is a LONG car ride, i've gotta go clean the van :(

Paintchucker
05-19-2003, 10:56 AM
Was the Y-Grip ever mentioned with this???

AGD said a couple weeks ago that there were some problems that held up the Y-grips a couple weeks. Will they be introduced at the same time?

mistwolf
05-19-2003, 11:04 AM
I specifically asked on Saturday night on whether it was a new frame or just the trigger, because I had just bought an intelli that day and was worried I'd wasted money. I was very quickly assured it is JUST a trigger and will drop into any frame that takes normal triggers. Dunno about the Y, if the angling makes it use a new trigger/sear assembly it might not, but otherwise it should be fine.

I'm pissed! I haven't read the forums in a while, so didn't know abotu the UL trigger, so didn't fire it! ARGH!

I hope it's at IAO or the NJ meet. :)

Jamie

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 11:33 AM
on that note...Y GRIP. there was a rumor that they are being anno'd now. small production run. we saw a prototype...im not sure if its what theyre making...but i want one of those too.

mistwolf
05-19-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by adam shannon
on that note...Y GRIP. there was a rumor that they are being anno'd now. small production run. we saw a prototype...im not sure if its what theyre making...but i want one of those too.

Yeah, that bad boy was sweet enough to make me regret buying an intelli this weekend. Still, $95 for an intelli was a hella sweet price.

Jamie

Digits
05-19-2003, 12:42 PM
God.. I'm going to go broke soon.. Lol.. But the trigger sounds like a must for me :D.. I can't wait till they come out :D:D

AGD
05-19-2003, 01:39 PM
AO,

Just for clarification, The ULE Trigger has nothing to do with what grip frame you use. Iframe, Y-Grip whatever will work the same.

The Y-Grip will be out before the ULE Trigger.

AGD

Cryer
05-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Sweeeet:eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks for the heads up, TK.
My VISA awaits!:p

jdev
05-19-2003, 01:45 PM
this trigger + mech mag = owns you.

im not even kidding on this.

the trigger pull is so light on this, data had to use my mag just to remember the difference between toms chord and my regular mag as a trigger pull.

the highlight of my weekend was to see psychoballer walk this trigger like it was an electro.. i nearly shed a tear.. :)

I was greatly impressed with this, and cannot wait for this mod to come out. i think im going to buy 5, just to have them.

:)

Cryer
05-19-2003, 01:55 PM
This is going to change how the world looks at mags. Along with all the other recent developments to come out within the last year: ULE bodies, ULE triggers, Level 10, X-Valves, Y-grips, the list goes on. The progress is amazing to say the least. Mags have evolved at an alarming rate in the past year or so. Faster than any other marker out there. That coupled with the fact that AGD is a relatively small company, clears any doubt in my mind that they are the hardest working people in the sport of paintball today. Mad Props to you all!

la690
05-19-2003, 02:05 PM
im assuming you can still setup an intellifeed with this new contraption...right?

Cryer
05-19-2003, 02:08 PM
I don't know exactly how this mod works, but, yes, you cna still set up an I-feed. All that is, basically is a switch below the sear. If the mod uses a different sear that is shaped completely different, then that may pose a problem. But I'm sure there will be a way around even that. I've even seen some people make an I-feed link on their stock trigger frames.

impostal22
05-19-2003, 03:12 PM
bah...y grip...ULE trigger..who needs such expensive upgrades? jeez, you're all suckers, you're buying into this capitalistic approach at paintball where you need to buy the next best thing out...jeez....

;)

*gets his visa ready for the impending purchases that lie ahead..*:D

logamus
05-19-2003, 04:27 PM
the thought of an intellifed, y-framed, ule triggered mag makes my pants fly all around the room!

GSKRAP
05-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Tom, is there any estimated date of arrival for this thing? will it be ready for this summer's season? i really need to buy one of these to humiliate impy and timmy users and stuff...

WickeDKlowN
05-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Damn, I was plannong pon selling my 'Mag after i ght my 'Cocker, but after hearing baout this, I just may have to keep it for awhile. :D

Edit: Anyone know if this will only work with I-Frames?

impostal22
05-19-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by AGD
AO,

Just for clarification, The ULE Trigger has nothing to do with what grip frame you use. Iframe, Y-Grip whatever will work the same.

The Y-Grip will be out before the ULE Trigger.

AGD

this answer your question wicked?

lazebum
05-19-2003, 05:05 PM
well there's another 100 dollars of mine going to AGD.
hey they should sell a intellaframe with the ULE trigger in it so i dont have more extra parts cluttering up my friends basement!!:D.
i was going to buy my I.F. tonight but i think i might hold out!!
will this trigger be at emr????

Darkling
05-19-2003, 05:06 PM
Oh, boy...Another thing to spend my money on...Tom, you keep throwing things out too fast, lol. ULE Bodies, now soon to be Y-Grips and the new trigger? Ah, gotta scrounge up some money and find a Z-Grip (which will work with the new trigger, I hope?). Oh well...gotta go start saving, lol...(anyone want to buy a Phantom with accessories? lol).

Darkling

davidnj
05-19-2003, 05:22 PM
Looking forward to getting this upgrade :)

Blazestorm
05-19-2003, 05:34 PM
will it work on cockers? :D

Grasshopper
05-19-2003, 05:37 PM
Tom, you are my father.

Ov3rmind
05-19-2003, 05:45 PM
I want to see a video of someone railing on this bad boy.:D

I'm thinking RT combined with this would be the ultimate trigger. Very soft and light pull + Ultra fast return + Reliability of a Mechanical Trigger = Pure heaven. This makes my Viking/Mag/Speed decision this Summer even harder.

rehme
05-19-2003, 06:17 PM
ok will it work in a emag j/w because the electronics in there. but if it does work that means you will get hella good batterie life then.

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 06:33 PM
ive been kicking myself all day...i had 4 vid cams there and didnt think to shoot footage of just somebody ripping on the ule trigger.

on the otherhand we did shoot vid of a couple games...ill have to see if we got footage of tom wailing on it.

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 07:09 PM
ok, ive uploaded the vid to the PC...and there is footage of tom ripping on that bad boy. tom fans instead of walks the trigger...but you can see how fast that bad boy can be fanned.

now all i need is somebody who can host the vid clip.

AGD
05-19-2003, 07:20 PM
Adam,

If you can put it somewhere I can get it I can host it here.

AGD

rx2
05-19-2003, 07:20 PM
Arghh.
So many mods to get. So much for all of that recording gear.

Not to sound like I am rushing, but, I can't wait to see those vids.

AGD
05-19-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Grasshopper
Tom, you are my father.

Yes Luke, feel the (lack of) force...

SlipknotX556
05-19-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Yes Luke, feel the (lack of) force...

LOL.

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 07:30 PM
the mpeg just finished encoding...where can i send it for hosting Tom?

pm or e-mail me adam@shannonmedia.com its 10 MB. i can make it smaller or larger if needed.

MantisMag
05-19-2003, 07:40 PM
so much stuff to buy. i'm gonna have to pull a fast one to get all this stuff past my mom. she thinks i spend too much money on paintball already. :p she's probably right though.

Koosh
05-19-2003, 08:02 PM
I can't wait to see the video... I really want to buy this as well, but I need a frame to put it in... argh! now I gotta buy an intelli or Y frame! I hate you Tom! (By hate I mean Love... no wait, I meant hate ;) :D )

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 08:02 PM
ok, heres the first try at the vid clip. you may have to download it to your PC and watch it from there. its 10 mb.

mods or Tom feel free to rehost it and post a link. im no tech expert and my sysadmin is napping right now. so for the time being this is the best i can do.

Skoad
05-19-2003, 08:16 PM
i really hope if its just a trigger/sear it isn't $100.....
that just seems like a lot of beans to me.

Ov3rmind
05-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Holy.......:D :D :D

PS, nice shot TK!;)

mrkbik
05-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Oh my god....(Tom Kaye being my god).
Dat's kuhl.

CMDane
05-19-2003, 08:48 PM
Nice work on the trigger, Tom! By the way, is that one of the Chord bodies on that Mag? Looks sharp!

Can't wait to get one of these on my RTP and Micro, especially with a Y-grip. Any thoughts of making that combo a package deal?

Charles

armyboot
05-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Holy sweet jesus.

I can't wait to purchase one of these and try it at the field.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-19-2003, 09:28 PM
any estimated release date tk?i just watched that vid and holy bejeezus! i think im going to make a ule trigger funds box.:D

jdev
05-19-2003, 09:31 PM
adam,

I tossed the video up on my site too. just so all your bandwidth doesnt get chewed up.

http://fallingaway.com/img/ao_megameet_pa_2003/vids/

this is all the vids that i took, and the one that adam took of tom and his ULE trigger.

ChucktheMAGician
05-19-2003, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the video adam! And thank you Tom for giving us all another lesson in patience;) :D I can't wait to put this on my Z! (still hoping it will fit z's even tho they weren't specifically mentioned:confused: )

ß.C.
05-19-2003, 10:00 PM
Can I get one earlier if I pay:

$100
blood
sweat
tears
mojo
left testicle(who needs two?)
left lung(it gets in the way of me heart anyways ;))
and the most valuable of all . . . LOVE!

Cypres0099
05-19-2003, 10:04 PM
Ooooh could this help the batter life on Emag? That would sweeten the deal even more.

PsychoBaller
05-19-2003, 10:27 PM
Tom let me hit up the chrono with the Super Light Mech. Trigger frame (Chord 2 body) at the Megameet this weekend. I have to say its pretty sweet. While TK watched, I walked it considerably nice for a mech trig.

I do believe I've found my future project to throw money at.

~da baller

Skoad
05-19-2003, 10:29 PM
if the Y is coming out before this....it might be a while.

i was hoping i could order an x-valve and the ULE trigger at the same time, unfortunately the only thing i don't procrastinate is spending money :D

Dayspring
05-19-2003, 10:42 PM
I agree. The Superlight was amazing. I was able to walk this thing without ANY trouble.

Tom Kaye scores again!

dcmander
05-19-2003, 11:05 PM
Few curiosity questions..

Is it going to be both available in single trigger and double trigger? Grooved or blade?

I would probalby want to get it in grooved cause I like grooved for short pulls better..but if i wanted to, how easy would it be to switch the ULE trigger for just a intelliframe blade trigger w/ RT if i wanted blade for a change?

You guys that saw Tom's gun... Was it a grooved 2x trigger?

JW... Thanks!

Koosh
05-19-2003, 11:08 PM
I don't think its an actual trigger, just a mod to the on/off and/or sear... so you can use it with any pre-existing trigger frame...

dcmander
05-19-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
I don't think its an actual trigger, just a mod to the on/off and/or sear... so you can use it with any pre-existing trigger frame...

good point.. duh :) ;)

AGD
05-19-2003, 11:25 PM
Ok I have put it up on our server here, Adam you can take it down. I don't get sound do you?

ULE Trigger Vid (10 meg) (http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/video/ULEtrigger.mpg)

Digits
05-19-2003, 11:46 PM
omg!!

I have to have one now.. I think I wet myself watching the video :D

PurePower
05-19-2003, 11:52 PM
There is sound on the video. Maybe you don't have the latest codec.

Cryer
05-19-2003, 11:55 PM
I have sound on mine...

Jerhew
05-20-2003, 01:16 AM

Jack & Coke
05-20-2003, 01:51 AM
Tom, can you record more video demo clips of the Super Light Trigger Pull? Kinda like you did when you were just about to release the Level 10...

Thanks!:)

armyboot
05-20-2003, 02:09 AM
Hmmm, I have no sound also. Where can you get the latest codec?

Cryer
05-20-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke
Tom, can you record more video demo clips of the Super Light Trigger Pull? Kinda like you did when you were just about to release the Level 10...

Thanks!:)

This would be cool. You could show how many quarters it would take to activate the trigger (like you showed us a while back).

Blazingace
05-20-2003, 09:10 AM
I WILL HAVE ONE........SWEET SHOOTING UNBELIEVABLE.:eek: :eek:

lazebum
05-20-2003, 09:27 AM
I think it's a 2x blade on a intellaframe! im about 95% sure it is!

so tom is it a double blade ULE trigger on a intellaframe?

rkjunior303
05-20-2003, 09:48 AM
wow, thats fast. i want one.

Lethargic
05-20-2003, 09:49 AM
I know its already been asked, but will this mod work on a z-grip too? They are just a little wierder than other frames....

Otherwie I will just HAVE TO get an x-valve, Y-Grip, and then this trigger mod:rolleyes:

Oh, and of course I would have to pick up a ule body/rail...

Dayspring
05-20-2003, 10:07 AM
It's on the I-Frame grip. That much I can say. HOWEVER, it's not the trigger itself. It's what's inside- which nobody got to see or even ask about. (Classified.)

Originally posted by lazebum
I think it's a 2x blade on a intellaframe! im about 95% sure it is!

so tom is it a double blade ULE trigger on a intellaframe?

Duke Henry
05-20-2003, 11:12 AM
Stupid question:

Will this new ULE trigger have a noticeably shorter trigger pull potential than a stock I-Frame? 1/3 of a stock trigger doesn't sound impressive, but since I-Frames come stock on RTP's... :D :D :D :D

I can hope!

Anyway, when they are available, I will be ordering one ASAP.

Mossman
05-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Duke Henry
Stupid question:

Will this new ULE trigger have a noticeably shorter trigger pull potential than a stock I-Frame? 1/3 of a stock trigger doesn't sound impressive, but since I-Frames come stock on RTP's... :D :D :D :D

I can hope!

Anyway, when they are available, I will be ordering one ASAP.

It's 1/3 as light, not 1/3 as short. Mag triggers are all short, it's the nature of the beast, people complain about the weight of the pull. I'd say the pull weight is simliar to a hinged cocker, only way shorter and snappier, and very easy to shoot too fast :)

Duke Henry
05-20-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Mossman

It's 1/3 as light, not 1/3 as short. Mag triggers are all short, it's the nature of the beast, people complain about the weight of the pull. I'd say the pull weight is simliar to a hinged cocker, only way shorter and snappier, and very easy to shoot too fast :)

Sorry Mossman, that's what I meant. I should have said "as hard" - that way it covers me either way!

Anything that will allow me to pull the trigger faster will be appreciated!

Creative Mayhem
05-20-2003, 12:51 PM
I didn't get to use it this weekend, but from the way everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE was railing on this thing, all I can say is ummm WOW... I'm seriously considering making an all ULE mag.

CM

rkjunior303
05-20-2003, 01:15 PM
after seeing the video and hearing everyone I don't see the need to deal with electronics.. waste of money for me.. i don't need to shoot THAT fast. :)

impostal22
05-20-2003, 01:42 PM
ho.........ly............CRAP. would this kind of invalidate the retro valve and the x-valve?

armyboot
05-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by impostal22
ho.........ly............CRAP. would this kind of invalidate the retro valve and the x-valve?

My understanding is with the retro or x-valve you'd have a sort of hybrid trigger effect.

Creative Mayhem
05-20-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by armyboot

My understanding is with the retro or x-valve you'd have a sort of hybrid trigger effect.

DING DING DING... give this man a cookie :D

Jerhew
05-20-2003, 03:00 PM
and besides that
you might just want the rt/x valve over a classic because of the superior flow rate
i imagine it'd be possible to see some shootdown with the a.i.r. valve with a trigger like that

adam shannon
05-20-2003, 03:13 PM
the ule trigger mod actually VALIDATES the retro/x-valve. now its full potential can be achieved with a mech trigger frame...without having to sorta cheat by tweaking the input so you can get it to runaway.

painball
05-20-2003, 04:24 PM
OH MY GOD :D

That thing RIPS!!! I'm about to pee my pants now I'm so excited. I was thinking about getting an e-orracle or e-mag but now I can SEE THE LIGHT!! For some reason after I got my x-valve and intelli I still wasn't pleased with the speed but this may be the answer for me.

Tom can you give us any estimate on when this will be in the store? This is gonna be heaven..mag heaven. And will it really be $100? But no matter what the price you have a buyer here

impostal22
05-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by armyboot

what's a hybrid trigger?

armyboot
05-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Super short pull with the RT or X valve pushing your finger back into firing position.

la690
05-20-2003, 06:17 PM
DOH! i was watching it right off of the page but it didnt load into windows media player all the way yet and i signed off. then when i went back to the site it would play what had loaded before but wouldnt keep loading anymore. what can i do to watch the rest?

Big_M
05-20-2003, 06:47 PM
wow............

I can't wait to get my mag over this summer as soon as I get a job

ChucktheMAGician
05-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by impostal22

what's a hybrid trigger?
It's the mode on an emag when you have the selector set to manual but have the pin pulled out allowing the electronics to work. Like an electric RT. Pretty nice and probably the most preferred of the firing modes.

Grubel
05-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Will the super light trigger work with a lvl 7 valve, or do you need level 10? I'll be getting an X-valve eventually anyway, but a lighter trigger in the meantime would be sweet.

ZyperioN
05-20-2003, 07:41 PM
it'll work in LvL7 no problem, though if i were you spend your money on LvL10 before a better trigger.

TheJester
05-20-2003, 08:31 PM
no word on an ETA though right?

xadamx
05-21-2003, 10:52 AM
wow, that is freaking impressive. give us an ETA on that thing. i want one.

xrancid_milkx
05-21-2003, 02:27 PM
I was looking at reviews at pbreview.com, and I saw a review for the "Z valve". I have never heard of that before. but based on the description, is the new trigger mod based on something like this?

link:

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/762/

Anonymous Proud Mag Owner
05-21-2003, 02:56 PM
now is this a mechanical ULE trigger or trigger frame?

xadamx
05-21-2003, 03:42 PM
ive never heard of that thing rancid, and i cant find it on the AGD site... i wonder whats up with that...

Paintchucker
05-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by xrancid_milkx
I was looking at reviews at pbreview.com, and I saw a review for the "Z valve". I have never heard of that before. but based on the description, is the new trigger mod based on something like this?

link:

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/762/

Old review... I got one, it sucks, now my valve is back to stock. Buy a retro valve instead...

Hexis
05-21-2003, 04:10 PM
The Z-Valve is an aftermarket product. It's not an AGD thing, and has not been know to do what they claim.

05-21-2003, 04:21 PM
are they really going to be selling these anytime soon?

chizle97
05-21-2003, 07:19 PM
My bets are no. And they probably will only make limitted runs on them, cause they dont want to have that whole roller trigger fiasco again, I guess anyway. But as soon as there is a list sing my name to it and give me an adress where i can send my 112 bucks. ive got money, envelope and stamps in hand.

litestab
05-21-2003, 08:42 PM
will it fit a Z grip?

adam shannon
05-21-2003, 08:46 PM
tom says it will fit 99% of all frames. its not a trigger...its a sear and/or on off assembly drop in mod.

05-21-2003, 08:54 PM
any word on availability?

adam shannon
05-21-2003, 09:02 PM
well, they are teaching its maintenance jult 15th at the tech class...so hopefully it will be out by then. either that or im bolting with one when toms not looking.

TheJester
05-21-2003, 09:15 PM
or im bolting with one when toms not looking.

like Tom won't be watching you now right?

goat
05-21-2003, 09:30 PM
Is there some kind of list to get on for this??
I am extremely interested, I went from a electronic marker to stock trigger on a mag....the switch has not been easy..thank god for LVL10
waiting in anticipation.
Goat

Digits
05-21-2003, 10:06 PM
^^

I believe he said there will be no list or anything of the sort..

It'll be first come first serve when the first batch comes out.

05-21-2003, 10:09 PM
I'm ok with any news as long as it isn't Limited Production! I just hope I can nab one o' the 1st 1's!

Skoad
05-21-2003, 11:12 PM
pre-orders would be cool, it'd help with pre-production jitters as well

reefer madness
05-22-2003, 03:08 AM
any idea when are we going to see this is the prototype lab?

TheJester
05-22-2003, 05:31 AM
hey reefer...in case you haven't noticed, i don't think they use the prototype lab site any more, the last update was 12.07.2001. and why wouldn't the lvl 10 bolt be in there? or the y-frame? I think Tom prefers to just post his prototypes up here on the forums

jdev
05-22-2003, 07:06 AM
well, they are teaching its maintenance jult 15th at the tech class...so hopefully it will be out by then. either that or im bolting with one when toms not looking.

adam, if for some reason I cant make it out to the tech class and tom happens to turn his back for two.. grab me one.

:) lots of love, straight love that is, from your better half wanted in 4 states as well ;)

Frank (the spank)
05-22-2003, 08:49 AM
Mags just doubled their value, lol

I know Tom was miff'ed about past blunders (roller trigger, etc.) but this is one of those mods where you'd be retarded if you didn't get it, like the lvl X.

Dayspring
05-22-2003, 09:39 AM
I know I'll be at the tech class for sure. Sent my $ yesterday.

Mossman
05-22-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by joey d

adam, if for some reason I cant make it out to the tech class and tom happens to turn his back for two.. grab me one.

:) lots of love, straight love that is, from your better half wanted in 4 states as well ;)

Oh common stop pretending you could even drive out of MA without being tossed in jail. You need to be able to get ALL the way to 4 other states to be wanted in them :)

lol i hate connecticut :)

adam shannon
05-22-2003, 11:18 AM
im gonna buy 4...3 to use and one for parts in case they are a limited run item. if you cant make the tech class i will get you one if they have em there.

dayspring...whats going on for IAO...any plans. Im thinking about coming out for the tech class and a day extra to goof around with da boys.

05-22-2003, 11:24 AM
I know you don't know me, but if you are going, I live in South Carolina and am unable to make it, but if possible, do you think there is any way you (or some1 out there) could hook me up with one? I would pay with cash or check? (I know this is a long shot)

adam shannon
05-22-2003, 11:27 AM
we dont even know if they will be out by then...but if they are i will pick up as many as possible to make sure all my boys get the hookup.

05-22-2003, 11:31 AM
that's cool, if they do, put me on a list (if you would PLEASEEE!!!) I won't be offended if you don't, cause you don't know me. but anyway, I've been savin loads o money tweaking my mag this summer.

Dayspring
05-22-2003, 11:32 AM
not quite sure on plans yet... I know Black Cell has been talking about running a 7 Man team for IAO but as of right now, it's still up in the air. I talked to one of the desk ladies when we checked out on Monday and they're going to get back to me regarding rooms there for IAO. Some people say that there's no room, but according to the clerk, there is. (I'm thinking about doing a balcony room. :D)

As soon as we know, you'll know. But as for ME... Tech Class is a BIG priority.

im gonna buy 4...3 to use and one for parts in case they are a limited run item. if you cant make the tech class i will get you one if they have em there.

dayspring...whats going on for IAO...any plans. Im thinking about coming out for the tech class and a day extra to goof around with da boys.

adam shannon
05-22-2003, 11:35 AM
keep me posted. i want a room where the action is. we gotta talk about AO NJ also...boy do i have some neat stuff coming for that one. i think im going to film and not play much.

BTAutoMag
05-22-2003, 11:44 AM
OMG Drool, im gonna start saving up, what will the cost be around?

impostal22
05-22-2003, 02:10 PM
TK said $100ish..

litestab
05-22-2003, 07:35 PM
what happened with the roller trigger " blunder " so it will fit a Z grip

bryceeden
05-25-2003, 10:02 PM
The first batch of roller triggers sold realy fast, the secon didn't. As soon as these come out I will be ordering one(I already get told to turn my gun off fullauto, so this will make it perfect).

ß.C.
05-26-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
OMG Drool, im gonna start saving up, what will the cost be around?

I'm pretty sure Tom said $100ish. Kinda expensive I think for a trigger kit but hey what the heck.