PDA

View Full Version : I cleaned my minimag. Now it leaks!

oOHiTmAn47Oo
05-19-2003, 12:25 AM
Yesterday, I took the time to go ahead and clean my minimag. When I connect the CO2 tank, air starts leaking in the back.I don't really understand the manual's diagrams. So if you can help, please tell me what the parts look like.

Koosh
05-19-2003, 01:17 AM
What did you do when you cleaned it?

First try taking an allen wrench to the very back of the gun, and try unscrewing the velocity adjuster a turn or two...

Carbon Blue
05-19-2003, 01:18 AM
make sure your velocity isnt turned all the way up. When its cranked all the way its a safety mechanism that AGD built into it to vent out the extra pressure. If its not that did you put your regulator seat back in? did you clean and oil it?? did you snap it back in to the back half of the valve?? (it should click). hope that helps :)

oOHiTmAn47Oo
05-19-2003, 08:48 AM
yea it helped I was a lil tired last night. So forced my self and I fixed it. The problem was the regulator sear. Also does it matter which way the spring pack goes?

RomanAGD
05-19-2003, 12:21 PM
The end with that looks like a thick flat disc should go in the reg nut first (to put it another way, it should face the rear of the gun when installed). The end that resembles cross-hairs should face the front of the gun.

krafty
05-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Also, make sure your reg seat isn't in backwards. It should snap in, as one end is slightly larger than the other.