PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You to Three Rivers Paintball and Team Effort Events!

Potatoboy
05-19-2003, 12:35 AM
I'd like to be the first to thank Three Rivers Paintball and Team Effort Events for giving us a place to hold the Mega Meet.

Even though turnout may not have been the best, I'm sure everyone can agree that it was a blast. The use field and all of the field workers really made this all work, and the people at the field were good to hang out with for the little time we were there, and some were even better to look at. ;)

I'd also like to thank all of the local folks that showed up for the AO vs. the world big game on Sunday. It was an interesting experience for all of us AO guys getting thrown back into the woods. :D

mistwolf
05-19-2003, 09:09 AM
I'm real bummed to have missed Sunday. Family emergency came up in the morning, I stopped by the field on my way out around 9, but didn't see any of y'all to say goodbye. :/ Seems like I missed the better day, and I'm not in either the group photo of people or guns. Oh, well, next meet. :)

Jamie

Mossman
05-19-2003, 10:22 AM
mistwolf I thought saturday was more fun, although the off-field festivities may have been better yesterday :)

Tater you bad boy you, she's just a child!

AGD
05-19-2003, 10:53 AM
Thanks Ryan and Debbie for having us and showing AO a good time!! Our own airball field, with drinks, tent, tables, power and refs, what more could you ask for?!

AGD

cphilip
05-19-2003, 11:16 AM
Even though I didn't get to go, I want to personaly thank you for taking very good care of all my friends from AGD and AO. I will do my best to be there next time.

Load SM5
05-19-2003, 01:09 PM
I also wanted to thank the 3 Rivers crew. They ran a tight ship and the facilities were great. The paint shot great and the price was'nt bad either. They really catered to us and made for a great time. It was well worth the flight up.

wyn1370
05-19-2003, 01:10 PM
they also get the award for nicest bathroom I have ever seen (or smelled).

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 02:57 PM
ditto. the folks at 3 rivers went out of their way to take care of us...and they gave us liberties the average privtae group would never get. their facilities are top notch, and their staff was superb...especially the pirate...that guy didnt tolerate anybody goofing off and made sure the rec games were fair and played straight! if your in PA or ohio the trip is wort it...good fields and great staff.

as for the bathroom...i dunno, its just not paintball with flush porcelain, a 6' x 4' mirror to look at the welts on your back, and hot/cold running water in the sink...lol.

Wc Keep
05-19-2003, 03:43 PM
thanks three rivers for a great time, great prices,great hospitality and a very cute registration girl;) .

lack of grace
05-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
thanks three rivers for a great time, great prices,great hospitality and a very cute registration girl;) .

Seconded!

ntn4502
05-19-2003, 06:22 PM
Thanks for all that made it possible... err wait are you talking about that 15 year old:confused:

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 06:29 PM
wc's a kid too...he can get away with it.

tcole
05-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey great to meet a lot of you guys at the big game. I had a good time thanks so much
Tom Cole

Drgnwyng
05-19-2003, 07:24 PM
wyn1370 they also get the award for nicest bathroom I have ever seen (or smelled). I agree

adam shannon
05-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Tom, sorry for that deadmans walk...ive been kicking myself since. i should have walked a little further before shooting...it was a dumb play.

Creative Mayhem
05-19-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks to everyone at 3 Rivers Paintball. You made the trip down well worth it. The next time I come down you can actually say "Don't I know you? I've seen you before..."(this was my first time being there :D)

CM

AGDJon
05-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Debra, As always, you know how to help make an event run smooth. Many thanks to Brian, Wade, Bob, and everyone else on the staff for making the event one to remember. Also, agreed on the bathroom. The best restroom facilities and no smell to boot Kudos!!!

mistwolf
05-19-2003, 09:21 PM
It occurs to me I haven't said this, so I will chime in: Thanks for a great event! This is probably tied for the best field I have been to, and I wish it weren't 6 hours away or I would be there all the time. I loved it!

Jamie

PsychoBaller
05-19-2003, 10:41 PM
I agree with all that has been previously said. Also they had one of the nicest bathrooms I've ever had the pleasure of throwing up in......... long story... lol.

~da baller

Dayspring
05-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Definitely a great staff and setup.

BTW- the check in girl was a hottie. :D

dropkick1
05-19-2003, 11:51 PM
well seeing as everyone else said what i would have, i agree with all of you, we couldn't have asked for more, great field run by great people and we played with the best people in the paintball community, all of you guys here at AO, great times this weekend, right mayhem, A?

ken

Creative Mayhem
05-20-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
I agree with all that has been previously said. Also they had one of the nicest bathrooms I've ever had the pleasure of throwing up in......... long story... lol.

~da baller

OMG.... I almost spit my lunch out when I read this 'Baller

LMAO A?

jdev
05-20-2003, 12:29 PM
I also want to thank 3 rivers for an excellent time. worth the time to make moss and lack drive down here to pick me up and drive out there ;)

fields were great, staff was excellent, refs were esepcially great and I definately enjoyed meeting the AO members, especially dayspring (helped me setup my xvalve) and adam (you're wanted in 4 states too? :) )

all around great guys!