PDA

View Full Version : what color of dye gear?

maglover52
05-19-2003, 12:37 AM
what color?!?!?!
im geting them for my whole 3 man team and i dont know what color! red/black pants with red/black jersey? blue/black pants with blue/black jersey? or gray pants with yellow jersey? our team name is PDX KIDZ if that matters.

Cryer
05-19-2003, 01:00 AM
Get the Red pants with the grey&red jersey.
https://www.dyeprecision.com/images/gear/jerseys/redblk_small.gif
https://www.dyeprecision.com/images/gear/pants/redpant_small.gif

Prezents
05-19-2003, 07:06 AM
Yes red is the color.

Major Ho
05-19-2003, 02:39 PM
uhhh...If you are getting them for your team, why dont you ask your team, instead of potentially leaving them to be stuck with a color they dont want. Besides... you need to talk to them to get exact sizes right? Get a vote then...

cris8762
05-19-2003, 02:46 PM
yellow and gray is awesome! i love my yellow dye jersey!!

wyn1370
05-19-2003, 02:48 PM
get the black and grey pants so all you'll need if you change colors is a different color jersey.

Archangel Kid
05-19-2003, 02:51 PM
YELLOW ALL YELLOW... only cause its my favorite color :p

Cryer
05-19-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
get the black and grey pants so all you'll need if you change colors is a different color jersey.

That's actually what I did.

Automaggin2
05-19-2003, 03:14 PM
How about this

DYE IS PLAYED OUT

All the little kids where it.

Try something new, so you dont look like every other team in the world.

Redz Pants are nice.

Carbon
05-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Them Dye jerseys do look nice, but i find mos Pball jersey kinda gaudy to begin with. Check out a Smarts Parts Fighter jersey, they look pretty cool.

Ryknow
05-19-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
How about this

DYE IS PLAYED OUT

All the little kids where it.

Try something new, so you dont look like every other team in the world.

Redz Pants are nice.

Amen, get something besides Dye. Everyone wears something Dye (except for me, I hate all there stuff). Its all very overpriced and not the greatest quality. Be a little different, get some of the Nexed stuff, its very nice and comfy.

Halliday
05-19-2003, 04:10 PM
I wear my $10 black pants from Target and a green Nike t-shirt!

Automaggin2
05-19-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Ryknow

Amen, get something besides Dye. Everyone wears something Dye (except for me, I hate all there stuff). Its all very overpriced and not the greatest quality. Be a little different, get some of the Nexed stuff, its very nice and comfy.

i agree. i hate dye. i was talked into buying a dye invision, omg i regret it. i hate it so much.

who_311
05-19-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Halliday
I wear my $10 black pants from Target and a green Nike t-shirt!

YEAH! The rich man always be pushin' us down. With their $90 pants and $50 jerseys! I wear cheap pants i got at Wal-mart, and a t-shirt, usually a beat up motorhead or metallica shirt. I just think that $90 is WAY too much money for a pair of pants, just because they say DYE on it, doesnt mean they are worth more. But if it was true, the thread would be worth MILLIONS!!!! :D

And does it say that YOU are going to get them all gear, because if you are. I want to be your friend:).

sps16
05-19-2003, 06:48 PM
who needs jerseys when you can get black overalls

_Spork_1
05-19-2003, 06:51 PM
nexxed have some good stuff, especcial their gloves.....

i wear dye pants and an under shirt but i ahve a jearsy, i don't like wearing it though

Automaggin2
05-19-2003, 08:03 PM
Me and some friends want to enter NPPL with blank white t shirts with the name "cheap asses" written on it with a sharpie marker, and call ourselves, well, the cheap asses :)

I buy my jerseys on clearence. Like last years models.
I payed 20 dollers for a Raven Havoc jersey. They are now selling for 50 dollers on pbgear.

sneakyhacker420
05-19-2003, 08:34 PM
get custom AO jerseys for your team... ANY color that you can imagine... not to mention custom lettering... logos... numbers, the list goes on...

and the redz pants are nice

but i stick with blue jeans, a t-shirt... and a hoodie when it gets a bit colder out here in wisconsin :o

theraidenproject
05-19-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
I buy my jerseys on clearence. Like last years models.
I payed 20 dollers for a Raven Havoc jersey. They are now selling for 50 dollers on pbgear.
My friends and I bought 5 Dye 2k2 blue jerseys on closeout for only $20 a piece, and 2k2 yellow gloves at the same price. My team motto should be "'ballas on a budget." About half of all our stuff is on some discount, or won as a prize. I also got a 32* green jersey for free, for burning a CD for a friend. He plays maybe once a year, and won it in a raffle, so he didn't care.

Torbo
05-19-2003, 09:18 PM
smart parts stuff is nice. the burst jerserys are hot. i want one

RT pRo AuToMaG
05-19-2003, 09:40 PM
I love all my dye products. My invision, 2k3 Jersey, and 2k3 pants. Yes, they are expensive, but I wear the pants almost everywhere I go, and they are holding up great, 6 monthes strong, probably over 50 washes.

am68leb
05-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Dye is the Abercrombie of paintbal (puke[wait i have a dye boomy and tank cover oh well])
But if you are going to get it get the red it fits your name the best, grey and black pants.

paintballcowboy
05-19-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by am68leb
Dye is the Abercrombie of paintbal (puke[wait i have a dye boomy and tank cover oh well])
But if you are going to get it get the red it fits your name the best, grey and black pants.

I agree, Dye is the A$F of paintball!!
(no offence to all you who where A$F)

I shop at target (for everything)just so i can pay for paint:D

TequilaMockingbird
05-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Dye has some of the best-looking stuff out there, I finally broke down and got a few things. Still think Youngblood's a ween though. :D

Go with the new AP jerseys, they're hideous:
http://www.animalpaintball.com/images/large/J-PsycloneJerseyBlue.jpg

Blazestorm
05-20-2003, 02:13 AM
You need all grey/black... be snipers.

Three midgets with Machine Guns

Perfect team name ;) :D