PDA

View Full Version : barrel questions

thejesus
05-19-2003, 08:59 AM
Okay accuracy experts, I finally got a new job and am (of course) upgrading my marker again, and I'm in the market for a new barrel. I've been shooting my DYE Stainless 12in for a couple of years now, and while it's a fantastic barrel, I'm looking for something new. The question is, do I get a variable bore size barrel kit (the Evil Pipe is probably what I'd get), or another single barrel.

I like to shoot marbalizer and diablo blaze, and the blaze seems to fit well in the DYE Stainless I have now, but I'm gonna need a smaller bore for the Marbalizer. I figure I could either pay $175.00 on paintballgear.com for a Evil Pipe or just buy a 14" Boomstick on ebay for like $75.00 or so.

What would you guys recommend? Please share preferences on barrel kits and single barrels, I'm looking for all the info I can get. Thanks!

yeahthatsme
05-19-2003, 12:10 PM
if you have the money, go with the pipe, it has the diff bore sizes and it looks good!

JT2002
05-19-2003, 01:11 PM
personally, i just picked up a freak barrel yesterday at my local big game for my timmy. the thing shot great. it made the gun quieter and shot a lil farther , since i was previously using small bore paint (blaze) in a .091 or .095 stock timmy barrel. i got the stainless back, blue all american front, and 1 insert from smart parts directly (the trailer) for 110. id say go with the freak