PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the second season of 24?? Voice your guess for the final hour ...

lopxtc
05-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Love both seasons so far, although I do admit they have both had their off episodes ...

Anyone want to voice their guess for the final hour????

Here is mine ....

although Sherry's death seems almost likely, its not surprising ... something surprising is supposed to happen. Meaning, I think, that someone is going to get axed that no one expects.

Kim -- Nah, cant see Jack losing his daughter also.
Kate -- Maybe ... though I still think the loss is one that wont directly effect Jack.
Tony/Michelle -- Hard to figure out how, since they are locked up. Would involve Carrie if something did happen.
Palmer -- Oddly enough, this is my pick for a surprise ... seeing as how both seasons dealt with the idea of him not being in the position of President. His is one of the few deaths that could provide a segway into a third season ... maybe not death, but something close. I do feel that something is going to happen to Palmer.

Wildcards ....

Marie Warner -- Something happens with Marie in this final episode. She still knows something.
Sherry -- How far is she willing to go to save her skin.
Nina -- Still out there, though I dont think she figures any more into the series.
Kim -- Messed up in the head, has a weapon, and is no longer afraid to use it. Something tells me she either kills Marie, or Nina ... I just somehow think we havent seen the end of her rage.
Chappell -- Wonder if at the last second he figures out whats going on. He maybe this seasons Mason, and is the person who releases Tony/Michelle
Jacks whisper to Nina -- After Jack gets free from Nina, he whispered something to her and she jaw dropped in surprise ... much speculation as to what was said.

But as it stands, for pure unexpected Surprise I put my money on the following ...

1 -- Palmer; dead or severally injured. To me seems the only way to enter into a third season, and as odd as it sounds it also beings Nina back into the picture since she would be the only person who knows the people who wanted Palmer dead to begin with.

Aaron

EsPo
05-20-2003, 02:51 PM
i watched the first season and loved it alot.. but was dissapointed about half way through this one and stopped watching.. my rents are hardcorers :confused: of this show.. they would love this thread.

lopxtc
05-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Oh yeah I called the ending!!!! :) ... not only that but also the bit about Chappell

Aaron

Originally posted by lopxtc
Meaning, I think, that someone is going to get axed that no one expects.

Palmer -- Oddly enough, this is my pick for a surprise ... seeing as how both seasons dealt with the idea of him not being in the position of President. His is one of the few deaths that could provide a segway into a third season ... maybe not death, but something close. I do feel that something is going to happen to Palmer.

Wildcards ....

Chappell -- Wonder if at the last second he figures out whats going on. He maybe this seasons Mason, and is the person who releases Tony/Michelle

But as it stands, for pure unexpected Surprise I put my money on the following ...

1 -- Palmer; dead or severally injured. To me seems the only way to enter into a third season, and as odd as it sounds it also beings Nina back into the picture since she would be the only person who knows the people who wanted Palmer dead to begin with.

Aaron

psycoclown414
05-21-2003, 12:50 PM
i saw the season finally last night.. and the last scene with the prsident, was that some kind of poison of virus he got on his hand from that chick? that must suck. and how come the bad guy always gets shot before he pulls the trigger?