PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a Z-grip?

poloniusreep
05-20-2003, 05:03 PM
I'm thinking of getting an RT and I wanna get a Z-grip as we all know they don't make them anymore and the Y-grip doesn't really wow me as much as the Z. Can I get some opinions on them if there worth the search?

xen_100
05-20-2003, 05:07 PM
some people like them, some dont. You cant run and shoot with them, but it does put the arm in a more comfortable position for shooting when you are not moving.

check ebay and the classifeids here.

Lopy-slopy
05-20-2003, 05:17 PM
Ya, look in the classifieds. They can be hard to track down thou and expensive but they are well worth it if you are into that sort of grip.

poloniusreep
05-20-2003, 05:25 PM
Thanks for your help they look real nice but if it gives me a problem running and shooting then it's not for me.

virus
05-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by xen_100
You cant run and shoot with them

this is false..... i do it all the time..... then again i have been shooting one for about the last 3 years... but it can be done quite effectively.....

and they are right..... check the classifieds here and on other pb fourms and ebay..... it also doesnt hurt to have money set aside now for the off chance you go into some paintball store and they got one collecting dust..... its been known to happen

kopfjaeger
05-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Gramps and Grizzly has one for RT. It is the store in Corona, CA, by SC Village paintball park. Hope that helps.