PDA

View Full Version : One step closer to finishing my Mini...

xrancid_milkx
05-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Now that I got a job its a lot easier upgrading my Mag. I wanna do a color scheme along with the chrome (Creative Mayhem's Purple people Eater inspired me there :D), but I don't know which color I would want to use. Thats where your opinon comes in. As for current appearances all I need a chrome/polished body rail (Hopefully someone else could help me there....)

I have an X-Valve on my waiting list, only need a few more paychecks, and I am waiting for the new trigger mod Tom has told us about. Other than those thats all I need for my Minimag.

pics..

xrancid_milkx
05-20-2003, 07:54 PM
One more pic...

personman
05-20-2003, 08:31 PM
I think this would work fine with your current body scheme, even though its kind of a waste of a pump rail..
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=361&CATID=21

But thats a VERY VERY nice mag!
I honestly think you should go with black and chrome/polished, it looks awesome.

Tron
05-20-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by xrancid_milkx
One more pic...

What foregrip is that?

-Tron

TheJester
05-20-2003, 08:42 PM
looks alot like mine :p

ChuckWag78
05-20-2003, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't ruin that chrome beauty! Get the sliver rail and get the clear DYE(i think) Panel grips!!! That is one sweet looking Mini!!

xrancid_milkx
05-21-2003, 01:08 AM
Its an Omega Front grip, cool eh? :D

JAM
05-21-2003, 09:05 AM
Looks awesome.. too bad you can't get a chrome/polised XValve..

I don't even like chrome, but that looks nice.

WARPED1
05-21-2003, 02:11 PM
Very purdy, I like it.

Rumble
05-21-2003, 07:04 PM
that gun is sweet. i was just wondering, is that little barrel very accurate?

Creative Mayhem
05-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by xrancid_milkx
Now that I got a job its a lot easier upgrading my Mag. I wanna do a color scheme along with the chrome (Creative Mayhem's Purple people Eater inspired me there :D), but I don't know which color I would want to use. Thats where your opinon comes in. As for current appearances all I need a chrome/polished body rail (Hopefully someone else could help me there....)

I have an X-Valve on my waiting list, only need a few more paychecks, and I am waiting for the new trigger mod Tom has told us about. Other than those thats all I need for my Minimag.

pics..

Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad i could be some inspiration.:D I think your mini is sweet. I wouldn't change it. If you feel you need to, just go with whatever color tickles your fancy, then send it to Extreme Paintball Depot(I think that's the name) for anno. You can send them a sample color, and they will match it. They can match anything, believe me, they matched Dayspring's AO drop exactly to his Xmag's pewter color scheme. And they are cheap too.

I'll be looking forward to see what you decide. Happy customizing :D

CM

xrancid_milkx
05-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Rumble
that gun is sweet. i was just wondering, is that little barrel very accurate?

I love my little tiny Taso SS Pro barrel. Its 8.5 inches long and is pretty good on accuracy. My Mini is only 18 inches long with the tank screwed in and barrel attached. I always get comments on how tiny my marker is.

But I always remind them its not the size that matters, its how you use it. :D

Mighty Mike
05-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Sweet gun!! But...i've never liked the original Dye sticky grip. It's just too plain looking. Have you ever thought about using the Dye 3 sticky grips??

Mighty Mike
05-22-2003, 01:38 AM
Or how about the Dye carbon grips??

Mighty Mike
05-22-2003, 01:40 AM
Or how about some black pearl grips??

Cryer
05-22-2003, 02:20 AM
Definately keep some black in there. The grips, leave them be. The black is necessary to compliment the black X-Valve (plus the sticky 3's tear on the I-frame).
The Rail, if it is possible, get a chrome omega or crome benchmark. If not, leave the rail alone, too.

But that is a sweet marker. plain and simple.

rehme
05-22-2003, 07:33 AM
how about clear dye grips :D

Paintchucker
05-22-2003, 07:50 AM
This one has the $20 silver body rail and clear dye panel grips...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=805671

ChucktheMAGician
05-22-2003, 07:55 AM
I think it looks great black and chrome. A black x-valve and a black revy/halo would be the perfect black and chrome mix!:)

tmnothing
05-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Sorry to interrupt but I dont want to start a seperate thread for my question. Anyway, where can you get omega rails? I'm looking for a brite black one to match the setup of my ULE mag, cuz right now the minimag rail I have on it is more of a flat black and doesnt match the body/barrel/grip frame.

ChucktheMAGician
05-22-2003, 10:06 AM
PM Tunaman about the Omega rails.