PDA

View Full Version : ULE Trigger + Intelliframe + Xvalve + Adjustable Tank: OVERKILL??!

dcmander
05-20-2003, 08:16 PM
Hey guys.

In light of the new ULE superlight trigger..I was wondering. With the xvalve a mech gun with the iframe, xvalve, and the ULE trigger will be just like an emag on hybrid mode right?

Well is an adjustable tank even neccessary? Or is it overkill? Will adjusting the pressure even really matter with the ULE trigger? Or would buying an adjustable just be a waste of money? Would a preset be better?

What do you guys think on this.

Please post!

Thanks!

TheJester
05-20-2003, 08:44 PM
well i think i've put it a pretty good way....it would be a mechanical x-mag basicly

mrkbik
05-20-2003, 09:17 PM
minus the ACE...

Blennidae
05-20-2003, 09:26 PM
I don't think it will be quite the same as an Emag in hybrid.

1: Tom mentioned it was NOT as light as an electro trigger.
2: In hybrid, the HES still triggers the sear, so you don't actually have to move it yourself.
3: An Emag trigger pull has to be felt to be understood.;)

Now having said that, the setup you described does sound VERY nice, and I will buy the mod for my backup mags.

Jerhew
05-20-2003, 09:59 PM
as far as an adjustable tank being overkill...
i don't believe so
besides you can get an air america raptor rex or a nitro duck xstream for about $200 these days...
nitro tanks have really come down in price over the last few years

MinimagRockin'
05-20-2003, 11:31 PM
Nah, it's not overkill. Look at what some modern day electros can do it you want overkill.

dcmander
05-20-2003, 11:44 PM
K..cool guys. Thanks.

I just asked cause I'm about to purchase a dynaflow for 220$ (perfect condition, 10-01).

Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't regret after all these AGD mods :)

adam shannon
05-21-2003, 12:12 AM
if your shooting an rt or x-valve mag you cant go wrong with an adjustable tank. im not sure...were all still in the dark on what makes the ule trigger mod work...but given how an rt/x-valve works i would hazzard a guess that without sufficient input pressure 800+ the trigger mod wouldnt work as well since the seer is still resetting the trigger...it just takes less lbs to pull the reset trigger.

tom also said the ule trigger mod is adjustable so you can even tinker with the settings to get it right for you...this may also depend on input pressure / valve reactivity.

dcmander
05-21-2003, 12:19 AM
Nice post. Thanks, helps a bunch.

I guess I'll grab that dyna! :) I love these tanks!

joeyjoe367
05-21-2003, 12:56 AM
I own and use a dynaflow myself. They ROCK :) Gotta love the upstream bleed, push-button on/off. A bit loud, but no big deal.

jaylock33
05-21-2003, 09:57 AM
sounds like a nice mech gun to me:D