PDA

View Full Version : 24 Season Finale!!!!!!!

beam
05-20-2003, 08:44 PM
16 minutes left.

It rules soooooooo much!!!

If this is the only one you've seen...forget it. It will mean absolutely nothing. But if you've seen it from day one...you know what I'm talkin about!

American Idol??? humfff :D

lopxtc
05-20-2003, 09:14 PM
I started a thread earlier in the day ....

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83425

Even managed to call the ending :) ... then again I also guessed the ending to the first season also.

Aaron

aaron_mag
05-21-2003, 12:49 AM
That darn show can hook you...

One thing though the show is supposed to be about a full day. They need to take that literally and have an entire show where every flash segment of Jack Ryan shows him eating a hot dog or contemplating life while in the bathroom :)

I mean no wonder he was having a heart attack. For 24 hours the guy hasn't eaten, slept, or gone to the bathroom!

beam
05-21-2003, 08:26 AM
It isn't that taxing physically to not eat, sleep, or you know for 24 hours. Especially when your adrenaline is pumping.

And it's Jack BAUER, not Ryan. This ain't no Tom Clancy novel, boy! :D

aaron_mag
05-21-2003, 08:47 AM
Oops! Jack Bauer...Jack Ryan....same deal.:)

Has Saturday Night Live ever done a skit on 24? There could be some good material there...:)

lopxtc
05-21-2003, 11:21 AM
Oh BTW in case you didnt notice, the female at the end who deposites the chemical on Palmer is also the female who blew up the plan in the first episode of season one.

Her name is Mandy and she was working for the German group that wanted to kill Palmer ...

My guess is that they are going to be bringing Nina back into Season Three to have to work with Jack to uncover the group involved.

Aaron

aaron_mag
05-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Maybe I need to rent season one and watch it (I only started watching around the middle of season two).

beam
05-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Definitely get and watch season 1. Then, watch the beginining of season 2. There is a LOT of carry over of characters and plot.

Yeah, lopxtc, I read that it was Mandy. I for some reason, couldn't recall where she'd been before. But yeah, she was blew up the plane in season 1.

Also, do you frequent any 24 forums? I haven't been out on any except for after the finale last night to clear up who Mandy was.

lopxtc
05-21-2003, 01:21 PM
No I dont ... I did at first when the first season was going on, but got tired of the trolls and their junk.

I need to get the season one DVD's to catch the alternate ending ....

Aaron