PDA

View Full Version : my new eblade!

hawpunch
05-21-2003, 11:56 AM
what do you guys think....it won't totally replace my sfl emag, but i think it will do for now. haven't had a chance to take her to the field yet. this is my first cocker...anyone who has tips, it would be greatly appreciated.

xadamx
05-21-2003, 12:12 PM
thats damned sexy, damned sexy. best looking cocker ive seen IMO.

darklord
05-21-2003, 12:19 PM
pretty nice, I don't like that drop, though. Sexy, and I can imagine it being pretty damn fast and accurate.

JAM
05-21-2003, 12:27 PM
I've got a tip, don't mess it up with all those stickers, it's too sweet of a gun! ;)

Dayspring
05-21-2003, 12:33 PM
If it didn't come with them, add QEV's. They'll let you cycle at a lower pressure as well as quicker.

Paintballistix (www.paintballistix.com) has them. They use them on their custom e-cockers. check them out.

hawpunch
05-21-2003, 12:57 PM
thanks a lot guys....first cocker, so i'm a little excited about trying her out. dayspring, i'll look into the qevs.

aloha,

jae park

WARPED1
05-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Sell it. Buy a real marker.

SlipknotX556
05-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Sell it. Buy a real marker.

What is a real marker in your mind?

Also heres a tip. Once you have it working perfectly, dont mess with it.

WARPED1
05-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Anything but a cocker, remember, it's just my opinion. I'm aloud.
I'd shoot a talon before I touch a cocker, unless its an Orracle or GX4.

hawpunch
05-21-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Anything but a cocker, remember, it's just my opinion. I'm aloud.
I'd shoot a talon before I touch a cocker, unless its an Orracle or GX4.

warped1,

LOL...well everyone is entitled to their own opinions. i've never shot a cocker before, so i'll tell you what i think after i take it out for a spin this weekend.

slip,

thanks for the tip...i had palmers replace the front pneums and tune it up for me...i haven't touched a thing since so it should rip on saturday.

aloha,

jae park

WARPED1
05-21-2003, 02:16 PM
It is purdy, just not my cup of tea. If you like it, keep it.:)

AzrealDarkmoonZ
05-21-2003, 03:03 PM
Hop on over to www.air-powered.com its a cockers owner group ;)

Depends, I always like to tear down my markers when I get them. If you are that sort of person make sure you have the proper tools and preferably someone knowledgable to help. And if you get mad, walk away from it...brute force is not good.

Az www.air-powered.com

joker4hire
05-21-2003, 03:34 PM
It it me, or do all Mag First => Cocker Second owners use steel braded hose?

rehme
05-21-2003, 04:08 PM
it is also a mini cocker sweet!

hawpunch
05-21-2003, 04:24 PM
warped1,

i can understand that...i wasn't sure if cockers would be my cup of tea, but i decided to give it a try. appreciate the kind words though.

azreal,

thanks for the tip! i'm going to take a look over there.

joker,

actually i had steel braided hoses on my sfl emag too...just trust them more.

aloha,

jae park

05-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Very sexy. Why not the Platinum (white) anno that is so sexy?

hawpunch
05-21-2003, 10:09 PM

i acutally wanted the black to blue anno, but i didn't have much of a choice. i bought the ultralight (2003) for $560 on ebay. maybe i'll have it reannoed later on.

rehme,

yeah, i prefer the mini body myself :).

aloha,

jae park

oneshot
05-21-2003, 10:29 PM
congrats on the purchase,

my tip is, just let it be, if it is working don't mess with it, you don't need to lower cycling pressure or anything like that especially if you don't know what you are doing with cockers

Anonymous Proud Mag Owner
05-21-2003, 10:31 PM
well, if I was you I'd but a red Gen-x on the front and get some macroline and a shocktech chrome minidrop and red ASA. just my opinion though.

hawpunch
05-21-2003, 10:56 PM
oneshot,

thanks! i have a stupid question...i have a preset 45/4500 pmi nitro tank set at 850 psi. can i run that with my cocker? i have a stabilizer on there, so i figure i can use that to reduce the incoming pressure. will that work?

annonymous,

thanks for the tip. i was actually thinking about putting back on my black shocktech medium drop with asa. i'm not too into the gen-x reg and i heard the palmer stabilizer is one of the best regs you can get.

aloha,

jae park

Anonymous Proud Mag Owner
05-21-2003, 10:57 PM
yeah, you can leave the reg. the black would look even sweeter than the chrome! best of luck in your mods.

taylor492
05-22-2003, 12:02 AM
id like to know what warped1 has against all cockers except gx4s and orracles. thats like saying i wouldnt shoot mags cept xmags and emags. and to say hed shoot a talon before a cocker is ridiculous. i own a cocker but still admire mags. i dont hate on them as a matter of fact i was lookin at mags before i bought my cocker.

adam shannon
05-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Jae..so much for using the cash for school and bills...lol. you couldnt resist getting back in. im trying to get NTN to come up sunday for a backlot game at a buddies house...heavily bunkered 3 wooded acres. compressed air, co2, BBQ, and maybe girls followed by a bonfire and beer...you interested? plus a guy will be there who is a cocker whiz.

hawpunch
05-22-2003, 12:49 AM
adam,

lol...yeah i couldn't resist when i saw the deal for this cocker. i always wanted to try one out...figured i still had some money left over for the bills. where are you guys going to be? some of my friends and i (they're newbs) are looking for a place to play...we'll probably be playing in spat paintball. i would love to come up bud, but i don't have a car so i can't exactly dictate where i'm going. sounds like a lot of fun though...maybe i'll have a car by next year. would love to stop by and play with you guys! btw, how's the sfl treating you?

aloha,

jae park

adam shannon
05-22-2003, 12:59 AM
were playing in a guys homemade field out behind his house. BYOP and $5 for any co2 or air you need all day...plus cheap paint and rentals for anybody that doesnt have gear ($20 for gun, goggles, and a bag of 500), cant beat that. most of the players are kids...but weve got some OG's and serious ballers coming for fun. nothing too high pressure just having fun. newbs are always welcome, we usually teach instead of just seek and destroy rookies. chester twp at 306 and 322 (mayfield rd). probably about 30-40 min from you. good food, drink, and play.

the sfl is sweet...but you already knew that. she ate 5 cases of paint at the megameet.

hawpunch
05-22-2003, 01:09 AM
adam,

that sounds great! i'll probably take these guys to splat though...they also have bumper cars and other sources of amusement, just in case these guys aren't into paintball. next time you guys are holding one of these, give me a holler...i'd like to ball with you guys. good hearing the old sfl is still kicking *** and liking her new owner to boot ;).

aloha,

jae park

adam shannon
05-22-2003, 01:19 AM
we play every saturday, just lemme know when you guys wanna drop by. its open to anybody who doesnt bring a bad attitude. weve had good luck with only great guys/girls showing up for 2 years now. the big days are memorial day, 4th of july, and labor day...thats when we do the big parties along with playing. most times its just playing without the festivities.