PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the name of my xbox in multiplayer HALO!!!

Dye Angel Guy
05-21-2003, 12:45 PM
I jsut want someone to tell me how to hcange my xbox name in HALO. I was told that I had to beat the game in ever difficulty and well I have done that but I still do not know how to change it. Someone please help me I am tired of being Killer.

e mag
05-21-2003, 01:55 PM
rent dead or alive or that cell shaded game and just put your name for records on those games. i know for doa it just takes the name of the person with the most records and uses that as the name of the xbox.

AcemanPB
05-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Dye Angel Guy
I jsut want someone to tell me how to hcange my xbox name in HALO. I was told that I had to beat the game in ever difficulty and well I have done that but I still do not know how to change it. Someone please help me I am tired of being Killer.

beating Halo on every difficultly will only get you a little bonus ending (well beating the game on Legendary). To change the name of you Xbox do what e mag said. My Xbox's name is Goat...:confused:

Dye Angel Guy
05-21-2003, 03:14 PM
yes but my name in halo is "Bill Nye" and my xbox is still named "killer" There is no killer even on my xbox.

e mag
05-21-2003, 04:28 PM
thats why i didnt say do anything in halo, rent doa or the cell shaded car game and put bill nye in that, and then your xbox will be named that. there is nothing you can do in halo that will change the name. the name it starts out with, "killer" or "walla walla" for example, is just random.

Dye Angel Guy
05-21-2003, 05:33 PM
thanks for the help and I shall do that