PDA

View Full Version : $Ca$h Money$ Impulse...

SlipknotX556
05-21-2003, 07:24 PM
One of the stores down in south florida had the idea to come out with their own brand impulse, called the Cash Money Impulse. My friend has one, they are nice looking, but I dont know how they perform, I will find out saturday.

Info on the Cash Money:

They are designed to be lightweight with clean, round bodies. These come with vertical reg, Freak Barrel w/.693 insert and 14" AllAmerican front, tapeworm, magnetic trigger, brass hammer, Strange delrin bolt and custom cut Ca$h Money bodies (the front cap is ready to accept an LPR). They also can make you one custom with vision eye.

Some Pics...

http://www.mikespaintball.com/images/MM11.JPG

Pricing:

Thats done in Dealers Forum - cphilip

Automaggin2
05-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Not bad looking. I rather get a rat tho :D

SlipknotX556
05-21-2003, 07:36 PM
From what my friends that have seen it shoot, say its alot faster then a rat. Another one of my friends has a rat, from what they told me, they had a shooting contest, the Ca$h money killed the rat.

Badjojo
05-21-2003, 07:44 PM
no offense to either of your friends but that is hardly a good way to do it, one of em could just pull the trigger faster. The best way would be for one person to do both markers several times then average the results. Then that would be a good test.
I like the cash money im sure its very light, i especially like all the milling.

EsPo
05-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
From what my friends that have seen it shoot, say its alot faster then a rat. Another one of my friends has a rat, from what they told me, they had a shooting contest, the Ca$h money killed the rat.
considering they have the same trigger.. id say that you had 2 different people shooting them, and 2 different people adjusted the pre/post travel screws. I hate that milling, it looks just like the strange and python with the cut off back.. that just makes me mad. That first color is ugly.. black was meant to be flat.. not sparkly. These were announced as released on IOG like a week ago too..

im just wondering how your store got a hold of them that quick.. congrats to your friend on getting one of the first.

the trigger- rats come stock with blades, not magno blades, you can get a magno blade for like 5 bucks more or something.... i personally prefer blades to magnos though.

FalconGuy016
05-21-2003, 07:48 PM
The blue one makes me want to buy one

05-21-2003, 07:51 PM
I like the black one.

SlipknotX556
05-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Yes I dont believe anything my friends tell me until I see it for myself. I will be using both the ca$h money, the rat on saturday. When I return I will post the results of both of the guns on the playing field.

*ArKfEaR*
05-21-2003, 08:47 PM
It doesnt deserve to be called the cash money impulse unless it is platinum plated and covered in diamonds... also that isnt too gaudy of milling.

.. dont like it anyway

cris8762
05-21-2003, 09:00 PM
uh yeah, that's not really "cash money" i dont see any $$ signs or nething to make it really fit the title of "ca$h money" it basically looks like a strange ripoff to me

(not trying to insult neone that makes these or owns one, but comon, LOOK at it then LOOK at a strange and tell me they aren't similar)

it also pretty much has the same exact setup as a strange except for the tapeworm instead of a LPR

and i dont see how a rat will perform better or worse than a strange if they are set up the same (internal weight, dwell, pressure, rof) so there wont be much to compare

GT
05-21-2003, 09:11 PM
I agree,
it doesnt desrve "Cash Money" status. I had a cash money setup a while back. O3 lcd, angel AIR, and Rico. I was screeen'd up bbeeeooootttcchhh!

jb

SlipknotX556
05-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Yes it does have $$ on it. Look on the volumizer, they are little but you can see them.

Also I dont know why they called it the cash money impulse, I think it has to do with the fact that there are so many ballers in south florida.

cris8762
05-21-2003, 09:20 PM
bah, still doesnt deserve "ca$h money" IMO, if they wanted to make it truley cash money they should've done green and silver for the first one and dont like a $ somewhere on the body, little $'s on the valve cap aren't cutting it....it's now "strange-wannabe" in my book

GT
05-21-2003, 09:29 PM
tisk, tisk,
someone needs a lesson on what it means to ball?

-everyday ice'ed out
-m3 fresh hammer?
-the number one stunna'
-buy 2g lac on dubs
-tv's must, buttons must, platnium plus
-leave the stickers on the bently to show the price

bling bling
-cash money motto, drink till i throw up
-20inchs w/ tv's is a must
-when you see cash money you know we straight floss'n
-candy coated helicopter with a leather cover

that puls maybe a good gun but a dust finish and some small $ is no cash money

jb

:D

Ultimator
05-21-2003, 10:36 PM
That black makes me want to throw away my impulse it is so horrendously ugly. The blue, on the other hand, is very nice.

From what my friends that have seen it shoot, say its alot faster then a rat. Another one of my friends has a rat, from what they told me, they had a shooting contest, the Ca$h money killed the rat.Or ... maybe, just maybe ... the one with the "ca$h money" had faster fingers!!!!!! I think I learned something today!

EDIT: Oh yeah ... what kind of high end custom impulse doesn't come stock with vision?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-21-2003, 10:47 PM
that is some ugly and uninspired milling...oh well..to each his own..

TigerMan
05-22-2003, 10:27 AM
That's not the prettiest milling I've seen for an Impulse, but each person has a different liking and someone's sure to like it. To me, my personal favorite Impulse is the Freak Factory, there's no "over-the-top" (meaning not some crazy looking milling)milling, and it's a great look IMO. I also like the Rat's and Nasty's, but I'd take a Freak Factory over them anyday.

EsPo
05-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
That black makes me want to throw away my impulse it is so horrendously ugly.<b>(AMEN!!!)</b> The blue, on the other hand, is very nice.
!

EDIT: Oh yeah ... what kind of high end custom impulse doesn't come stock with vision?

Vision is an option for any 'high end' impulse.. its not like you cant get a rat or a nasty w/o it. as long as its vision ready.

jaylock33
05-22-2003, 02:03 PM
you would think with a name like Cash Money there'ld be a little more bling bling on them. Ya know maybe some nice platinum trim or something.;)

JAM
05-22-2003, 02:04 PM
Now, THIS is what I call cash money:

;)

cris8762
05-22-2003, 02:22 PM
bah jam, u need to do the Green & Gold !!! green and gold man!

RRfireblade
05-22-2003, 02:55 PM

All Imps upgraded at least moderatly will perform the same.You will not change the ROF with some uninspired milling.Blade trigger, delrin bolt/pin.After that it's all looks,feel and efficiency.

Jay.

*ArKfEaR*
05-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by JAM
Now, THIS is what I call cash money:

;)

Ok now thats something i would call cash money.. but drop the vertical maxflow and replace it with the new style gladiator reg BUT everything black would be PLATINUM PLATED..

wah jigga..

WHEN THE LIGHT HITZ THE ICE IT TWANKLEZ AND GLICENZ

a_bloomer10
06-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Does anybody else think this gun looks cheap and ugly. I personally think the Nasty is the best for your money.

-=Squid=-
06-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I saw those on IOG a while ago...Personally I think that the name is ridiculous, and the milling is quite ugly...its a ripoff of the strange, only uglier, and they even admit it. Oh, CPhill, I dont think he was trying to sell anything ;)

-=Squid=-
06-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by a_bloomer10
Does anybody else think this gun looks cheap and ugly. I personally think the Nasty is the best for your money.

Nasty? Best for your money?! You on crack boy?! Like 670, and half the parts are still stock! Have you seen the rat JR? Oh man, same rat milling, blade trigger, stickies, vert reg, voodoo delrin bolt, ti pull pin, RAT no rise, RAT front cap, tapeworm, only $525! Now THATS a deal!