PDA

View Full Version : skirts in nor cal

skirts
05-22-2003, 04:43 PM
well all...
i have sucessfully moved from the chicago area to the bay area (san francisco) for the summer. i will be making frequent trips to sac paintball and to modesto, and i will be trying to make a mag presence known to all these west coasters. as i get more info ill let people know about when and where exactly i will be playing and practicing, i am hoping to get out and practice with some of the top teams in the area. i will be attempting to get out and hit a few smaller tournaments and bring the AGD Pride name out here to cali. see you all on the field

skirts
AGD factory team Pride

Evil Bob
05-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the west coast skirts, quite a few AO'ers out this way.

-Evil Bob

Blennidae
05-22-2003, 05:00 PM
We are having the 2nd Bay Area AO day on June 7th in San Jose. Not too far from SF, if you have settled in by then, come and join us.

yagrmiestr
05-22-2003, 05:10 PM
welcome,
I moved here (from socal) a little over a year ago. I think you'll enjoy your stay.
- Jeremy

magman007
05-22-2003, 05:13 PM
so skirts, does this mean your not with agd pride any more? if so, im sorry to see you leve! but i cant see why you wouldnt still be with em, given you cant practice with em any more, but you can still come to the tournies, and play like clare does...

covadsucks
05-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Come on down, let's see the new Xmag...

Curly
05-22-2003, 05:23 PM
Hey Bro... Good to hear you made the move to the better state. Haha just kidding. But you definitely should come out to some of our meets that we have.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-22-2003, 05:30 PM
Hey skirts we are having a socal ao day on aug 2nd. Hoping to get a 100 plus to have Tom attend it. Come on down! It'll be in the town of Corona with an evening of Dave and Busters in Ontario.

Curly
05-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Dude... If you all are gonna do it in Corona then you should go to Casket and Cleavers (sp?) for dinner. That place is so good.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Already decided on D&B. I don't think we are going there so much for the food as we are for the alcohol, games, and social environment =)

Frank (the spank)
05-22-2003, 06:03 PM
I live in Stockton, work in Sacramento.

Welcome!

Man.. you go from cold IL to HOT CA?

We didn't even have a spring! It went from 60 degrees to 95 overnight!

I play at APG ( www.actionpaintballsac.com ) most of the time, last weekend I was there I was the only one with an E-Mag. We need help man! People kept asking me what kind of gun I was shooting because they had never seen one, lol

LittlePaintballBoy
05-22-2003, 06:13 PM
welcome! were having a nor cal ao as blenn said on june 7, but you cant come. jk lol.:D i go to modesto as often as i can too. im gonna be there on the 31 for a tourney (my first) with Aegis (my dad) and my cousin. if you go, we will probably be the only one there with mags.lol:D

maglover52
05-22-2003, 06:24 PM
welcome to the wild west partner:D o that was funny to me. dont become a crazy californian driver.

Gitaroo Man
05-22-2003, 06:40 PM
welcome to SF!!

MinimagRockin'
05-22-2003, 06:54 PM
I hope to see you at bay area AO day, I want to see an xmag in action. BTW frank I think Illinois is hot in the summer too.

da_shibmeister
05-23-2003, 06:48 AM
hey! welcome to nocal.errrr wait.. xmag near me.. must get at all costs... oh sorry about that, :D , yes come to the ao day!

Curly
05-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by da_shibmeister
hey! welcome to nocal.errrr wait.. xmag near me.. must get at all costs... oh sorry about that, :D , yes come to the ao day!

LOL

Mxracer has had an xmag up in chico for a while.

hitech
05-23-2003, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the bay area. Are you actually living in SF? Housing prices must be a shock. :eek: Let us know where you are playing at. You should try to make Nor Cal AO day 2, even though I can't be there. ;)

Scooter/Cootie
05-23-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by magman007
so skirts, does this mean your not with agd pride any more? if so, im sorry to see you leve! but i cant see why you wouldnt still be with em, given you cant practice with em any more, but you can still come to the tournies, and play like clare does...

As much as we'd like to kick Dan off the team, his mom just wouldn't let us. j/k! :p He's definately still on the team.

Dan's out in Cali for the summer in order to work as an intern for a company that specializes in his major. He'll be visiting back here every once and a while and may even have enough time available to play in a tourny.

Dan - Glad you made it out there in one piece. Hope the car drove well. Chell and I are definately in for a weekend excursion to the SF area so keep in touch.

Oh, and say hi to Erin for us!

bricsmi
05-23-2003, 03:53 PM
Glad to see you made it out there in one piece. I hope there were no troubles along the way. Have fun and make sure you call me when you come back in town. Would like to come out and see you but as you know got number 2 on the way.:D

skirts
05-23-2003, 04:03 PM
brice - glad to hear about number 2... that is sooo cool

scooter - check your private messages

hitech - actually the company i work for got me a nice apartment in pt. richmond, but they are moving me to another place in larkspur (7 minutes north of the golden gate bridge)

da_shibmeister - your not getting your hands on it (haha)

LittlePaintballBoy - im curious about that tourney (what level of play is it, is it 3 man?)

i will be planning on attending the june 7th AO day in san jose if someone could just send me the field name, times and location.

my girlfriend and i will try and plan on coming down to the august 2nd socal AO day, hopefully tommy will stop by

later all

skirts

Blennidae
05-23-2003, 04:08 PM
Here is the link for the field where the Bay Area AO day 2 will be held www.fairgroundspaintballpark.com it has directions etc., as for time, I think 8-8:30 should be fine.

If you have any specific questions, head over to the meet and greet forum.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-23-2003, 06:13 PM
for som reason its no listed on their site, i piced up a flyer at ace pb (the shop) and if i remember it was rookie (me) and open (you) ill call up my cuz and ask. and yes its three man.

Chupas2
05-24-2003, 04:34 PM
Glad to here you made it. I have your Xmag sitting here at my house. I've been taking it apart to see how it work. After putting it back together I ended up with a few extra parts though. :D I didn't want to mess mine up of coarse. JK. Let me know when to come out for some tournies.