PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice/help guys. (halo)

BajaBoy
05-22-2003, 05:17 PM
ok to start off, The halo came with a card saying not to use black shell paint bc the eyes dont always pick it up.

well i called an order in to 888paintball for Comp Edge, for 32$ a case. Blue in color, all i got from them is a Yup and i also said NO black due to the halo, and i also got a Yup. Today.. it came and its BLACK/orange shelled Team colors!:mad:

Now im on their"vip" list due to all of the orders they messed up b4 (my emag, my boblong.. and a barrel) I order from there bc they are south jersey and im north jersey and well i get it over night and only pay ground, which is very nice. And paint prices around here are 60+ a case, usaly its 60 for white boxxed to, and around 75+ for blaze.

Any other places i can order from in the jersey area?

And Will my halo work with this paint? (i put a sharpy cap, that was black in the feedhole thing and it stops but not right away) Has anyone used black paint ina halo?

im so mad right now... ide just love to hear that this stuff will work bc im playing tomarrow. and i havent played in a long time

yeahthatsme
05-22-2003, 05:24 PM
the 2 tone shell SHOULD work...

Paintchucker
05-22-2003, 05:29 PM
Try it and see !!! You dont even have to put the hopper on the gun. Just hold your finger over the hole in bottom, fill with paint, and then test it...

Let us know how it goes!

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Should be fine

Evil Bob
05-22-2003, 05:41 PM
The problem the halo has with black is when it is a non reflective shell like you will find on RPS Advantage, as long as the shell surface is shiny/reflective, it will usually work fine. I switched from green RPS Advantage Marbs to purple and it worked fine. Non reflective shells with colors other then black work fine as the ball doesn't look like the rest of the feed neck interior.

-Evil Bob

BajaBoy
05-22-2003, 05:42 PM
i tried it.

everyone... it does NOT WORK it just shreds it

o well i was going to send it back but now i cant.. o well im getting a freecase of paint bc i said so, and they are going to listen bc this is soo much bull