PDA

View Full Version : Pinelands vandalized and emus killed

graycie
05-22-2003, 08:40 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/52203-oddity-beatenbirds.html

man...whats with Lacey township-first the prom mom and now dead emus

cphilip
05-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Absolutely unbelievable the lack of any morals these guys displayed. These are antisocial animals not much Human left.

Not only did they horrendously mutilate and kill animals they even went so far as to go into...well...almost a hate crime sort of thing in a way... Paintball place vandalized...Racist stuff...and much more....

Sheesh. I am a little scared when I hear of young people out there that think that way.

Quote: ....spray-painted swastikas on two other sheds and a banner that hung over a target-shooting range and wrote "Cops suck" in several places...

And the Animal stuff is like a Fury of rage. A killing spree sort of thing.

Makes me shiver.

cris8762
05-22-2003, 09:25 PM
lock em' up for 80 w/ no chance of parole......sick bastards

Rmarks
05-22-2003, 09:45 PM
people like that need to be stuck in mental institutions.

What happened with the Prom mom thing? I missed that one.

GT
05-22-2003, 09:56 PM
i think its pretty funny

replacing "God" with "Satan," authorities said.

A series of tips, some from as far away as New York state and Pennsylvania, led police to the three

the sad thing is there are a great number of people who die at the hand of other people yet never come forward, but the emus.....

graycie
05-23-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Rmarks
What happened with the Prom mom thing? I missed that one.

A few years back at the High School Prom in that township a girl who nobody knew was pregnant gave birth at the Prom in the bathroom then dumped the baby in the trash can.

dansim
05-23-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by gtrsi
i think its pretty funny

the sad thing is there are a great number of people who die at the hand of other people yet never come forward, but the emus.....

your a sick bastard then:rolleyes: ihope they get the full 18 months on each count and a few extra for the vandalism and fire, and have to pay back damges on all parties involved, i know an emu cant be cheap

shartley
05-23-2003, 08:00 AM
This is beyond sad. I will keep all other commentary to myself……………………….. You’re welcome. ;)

Vendetta
05-23-2003, 08:50 AM
i think its pretty funny

There is nothing funny about this.

Poor Pinelands, they got broken into during the winter also. I bet it was these same punks.

Is there nothing better to do in New Jersey?

cledford
05-23-2003, 09:18 AM
Too bad the birds weren’t ostriches – then the worthless little punks would have been disemboweled. That would have been a huge favor to everyone.

In case you’re wondering what I’m referring to – ostriches have a razor like back claw that they use for defense – kind of like a chicken.

-Calvin

Vendetta
05-23-2003, 09:20 AM
then the worthless little punks would have been disemboweled.

Now that would be funny.:D

1stdeadeye
05-23-2003, 10:41 AM
Which paintball field was hit?

Also, what was burned? They were charged with Arson as well. Did they burn part of the field?

The great thing is that as they are all 18, they get to go to real jail!:D

Spaceman613
05-23-2003, 12:38 PM
The best punishment is yet to come.... They will be fresh meat in jail.. Buggery will most likely happen.

They WILL make cute girlfriends in jail. And when the non-white prisoners learn of the spraypainted comments, oh what fun will be had.

Vendetta
05-23-2003, 12:42 PM
And when the non-white prisoners learn of the spraypainted comments, oh what fun will be had.

Its the animal rights people they better be afraid of.:)

Spaceman613
05-23-2003, 12:59 PM
ok, a Jewish, animal rights activist, who just happens to be (whats the politically corect way to say black?)...

Bottom line is these are pathetic examples of life, and are by no means needed in society. Yes, I know my thoughts are a lil extremist, but its brought upon by themselves.

Archangel Kid
05-23-2003, 06:09 PM
I used to frequently play at pinelands... and the shed they were talking about was probably one behind the proshop... unless everythings been changed since the last time iwas there, and it was at the Popcorn park zoo... thats where i got my puppy :(... i live like 30 mins from pinelands and 20 mins from the zoo... i hope they give them extra slippery soap and they're forced to bunk with bubba, and no porole(¿sp?)

GT
05-23-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by dansim

your a sick bastard then:rolleyes: ihope they get the full 18 months on each count and a few extra for the vandalism and fire, and have to pay back damges on all parties involved, i know an emu cant be cheap

Learn to read,
which part did I say was funny? I would love for you to make that comment to me in person:eek:

jb

Grasshopper
05-23-2003, 08:13 PM
i think its pretty funny

That's where you said it was funny, gtrsi.

Archangel Kid
05-23-2003, 09:20 PM
which part did I say was funny? he said which part... and i think dansim thought he was talking about the animal cruelity, but for some odd reason gtrsi thinks replacing god with satan is funny:confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

Automaggin2
05-23-2003, 09:52 PM
OMG that is so...o man i cant belive it. the vandalism is not bad, but EMUS?! That is so lame, killing emus. that place isnt to far from my house

Automaggin2
05-23-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Which paintball field was hit?

The great thing is that as they are all 18, they get to go to real jail!:D

Hopefully theyll drop the soap in the shower. now thats some real punsihment :D

einhander619
05-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Oh yes, if they are 18, their butts are now playgrounds, and the game is tag.

xadamx
05-23-2003, 11:37 PM
in the infamous words or Lawrence from the great movie Office Space:they had better "watch their cornholes"

Automaggin2
05-24-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by einhander619
Oh yes, if they are 18, their butts are now playgrounds, and the game is tag.

I hope they meet the 400 pound beastly black man named bubba. he always likes fresh meat :D

etnie002
05-24-2003, 10:22 AM
This incidence occured at Popcorn Park Zoo which my little 6yr old brother had a class trip to like the week before, the signifcance of this? no clue, but yeah its real sick, who the hell kills birds with pvc pipe?

and...

Is there nothing better to do in New Jersey?
Yeah there is plently to do, its just that the scum of America like these ppl are low lifes and give us a bad rep.

breg
05-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Freaking kids. FREAKING KIDS. It wasn't too long ago that i was thier age. I know that it sounds like I'm comming off like an old man. I know I'll only be 23, but what the hell? I mean, what did they think they were doing? I gues toilet paper and soap aren't good enough. Not to mention the poor parents. If I had pulled that kind of stunt... well let's not think about that.
Let's not forget one thing: the kids are at fault. No one else.

BlkSprk
05-24-2003, 12:40 PM
I like the disemboweling idea... sometimes, i think that the death penalty should be used for lesser crimes.... like this

dansim
05-24-2003, 08:41 PM

I would love for you to make that comment to me in person:eek:

jb
come to mass, gimmie a call:rolleyes:

Archangel Kid
05-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by dansim

come to mass, gimmie a call:rolleyes:
Thanks dansim i need a good chuckle :)