PDA

View Full Version : ule mag?

Big_M
05-23-2003, 03:16 PM
just curious, are there anyplans to sell mags with a complete ule set up? body, matching x-valve, the new super light trigger ect? I think that would rock, the price would probably be between a rt pro and an e-mag, I would buy it, instead of buying a mag and then replacing all of it's parts (which is what I plan to do)

oh and if this has been sugjested and I missed it, let me know and I'll deleat the post...thx

askman
05-23-2003, 05:41 PM
I know tom is planning on emags with ule body. they already come with xvalve. I am not sure about rails and frame. I do know that Tunaman can setyou up that way for probably cheaper than you can buy/replace. contact him..

AlabamaMan
05-23-2003, 05:54 PM
I know that all e-mags are coming with ule frames now, buit i don't know about rails.

Lopy-slopy
05-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Tom is including the new stuff in most of the high end guns so I can't see why he wouldn't ad the light trigger mod too. But if he sold a gun with all of the upgrades alredy on it people would be bugging him to make new upgrades. People can't stand having their gun stock.

Big_M
05-24-2003, 06:33 PM
I actually don't mind having a stock gun...(kinda like an angel of something) cuz my tippmanns still have some upgrades instore for them after my big mag purchase, what about the RT pro? I really don't want an e-gun, especially if the new ULE trigger comes out soon, so are there any plans to put the ule stuff on the RT pro?