PDA

View Full Version : which color of ule body?!?

rehme
05-24-2003, 10:04 AM
well i am going to be getting a emag that looks like this http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/emag/review.shtml and i have a no-rise but i want to get a ule body (i am in no rush i like my no-rise) but i cant really tell by the pic what color that is in the middle it looks like a red or purple color but what do you guys think i was kinda thinking blue but there seems to be a big demand for them and i wont be able to get one for a long time so what do you guys thing?

sneakyhacker420
05-24-2003, 10:30 AM
get a raw ULE body and have XPB ano it to match the fade of the gun :D

BajaBoy
05-24-2003, 10:55 AM
i think either blue or pewter. Anyway, where are you planning on getting this?

Lopy-slopy
05-24-2003, 11:09 AM
unannoed would get you the best look because it would mach your gun. but a blue might look nice too. I think they have blues in stock now too.

ugabiged88
05-24-2003, 11:26 AM
you can get a blue right now, I think. They added 40 blues, 25 blacks, and 30 reds to the store early yesterday.

They might still have them but you better order quick before they are all gone.

davidnj
05-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Don't think you can get a raw ULE, you'd have to get a slug and mill it if you wanted to anno it yourself :|

Looks like the blue would match best. Since you said you weren't in a rush, might as well wait until you can get the blue one :P

rehme
05-24-2003, 12:08 PM
i was leaning towards blue too. i just bought a emag and i have a tourney in a week so i am kinda out on money :( . i just want a ule so my gun will be lighter. i plan on sending the rail to get milled or bored or whatever you want to say. i am also going to take that sight rail off. but i have to stay with that grip frame :mad:

Nick1Shot
05-24-2003, 06:12 PM
Rehme, that's awesome you are getting an E-Mag. What tourney are you playing in one week? Where'd you get the E-Mag? Here in OK? Are you gonna go to AO-TX day? Okay, that's all for now...later.

Nick
1Shot

rehme
05-24-2003, 07:18 PM
hey was up

i am getting it off of ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3607497741&category=16048

the tourney is at hodge park kansas city. we are bringing up 2 teams to play in it.

now i just need that awesome trigger job by havoc now

when is AO TX? i dont know if i will be able to since i dont have a job right now
:(