PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Impulse?

PBMonster189
05-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Has anyone else noticed there are way to many Impulses to choose from? Vote for your favorite or name an unlisted one below. Also provide WHY it's the best.

BajaBoy
05-24-2003, 08:06 PM
i think its the strange, but also you dont have the eclipse up there. I hear thats Really good, but i can be wrong

05-24-2003, 09:03 PM
I would go with the adrenaline. :)

SlipknotX556
05-24-2003, 09:16 PM
Iv shot and played with almost every impulse, because of team Strange, but I have to say the best one I have used, is the Strange Vision.

cris8762
05-24-2003, 11:23 PM
IMO with the strange ur just paying for all the fancy milling, look at the internal setup of a stock strange, then a stock rat or nasty impulse...the rat or nasty has a BETTER internal setup than the strange (excluding noid optimizers, lpr or tapeworm) but the strange is A LOT more $$

i voted adren. just because they pretty much completely reinvented the impulse, they just used their noids and bodies......

value to performance ratio has to go to the Rat or Nasty ( i prefer the Rat because it is more customizalble [sp?])

Archangel Kid
05-25-2003, 04:33 PM
umm i don't know if u were able to buy them but the TON TON's impulse i heard worked real nice.. and it was purty :)

da_shibmeister
05-25-2003, 04:54 PM
from what ive heard the adrenaline is completely upgraded internals, plus the bodies are just creamy.

NJsyndicate
05-25-2003, 05:40 PM
Well these aren't up here but I'd check out www.hypersportworks.com . They make the I-frame for impys (they actually supply evil with them) as well as custom build them to your specs. I can't say I've ever been a big fan of the impulse (shot some stock, modified stock, and toxic impys), but after shooting one of these I defintalye wouldn't mind owning one of these guns, very fast, very nice guns. The only real donwside is that they use stock bodies so if you looking for some crazy milling I don't think they can help you out.

PBMonster189
05-25-2003, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure the one made by Hypersportworks.com is called the SIC.

Cyberious
05-26-2003, 09:17 AM
Hmmm...The best Impulse? I know...The best Impulse is the one you sell so you can get the money to buy an XMag.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-26-2003, 11:29 AM
My friend is selling his adrenalin imp for 800. It's about 2 months old.

Blazingace
05-26-2003, 01:03 PM
I think that most imps need better Internals. My Imp has all New Designs internals and it shoots like a dream. Another sweet Imp is the Fireball Mountain Gothic Imp. Sweet milling and some nice internals, but still needs work.

chronic john
05-26-2003, 03:40 PM
yous forgot about the baddest imp ever the ( meteor ) now thats one sweet a** gun ... lol

PBMonster189
05-26-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Cyberious
Hmmm...The best Impulse? I know...The best Impulse is the one you sell so you can get the money to buy an XMag.

Yeah, that might be true, but most of us don't want to empty our bank accounts and wait 2 1/2 gazillion years for a new gun.

heftylefty
05-26-2003, 06:52 PM
dude, you cant forget the predator imp. i think the milling is crazy on it.

Badjojo
05-26-2003, 07:24 PM
Definately the Adrenaline Impy, sexiest looking, best internals. Im sure itd be annoying to clean a marker shot but hey i dont own one so its not my prob. Its also as much as a nice emag which i would take over an AI.
Referring to a post above, the gothic markers are ugly imo. Id worry about poking myself or heh even an inflatable bunker with those pointy things. I know you can take em off but then the marker is plain. Lose-lose all around. :rolleyes: