PDA

View Full Version : Phantom threaded mag body

Guybob
05-25-2003, 09:46 PM
Agd needs to find a way to put a phantom barrel on a mag.Fast and accur. and nice.Think this over and plz start making one.

ChucktheMAGician
05-25-2003, 10:12 PM
Welcome to AO. Sit back and enjoy the ride:) Interesting idea but I'm not sure if there is another barrel thread harder to find than phantoms. Accuracy comes from paint to barrel match. All barrel brands aren't made for mags, but they have more options than phantoms. If you like the screw in barrel idea, check out the ule bodies, they take cocker barrels.

yurchikcs
05-27-2003, 01:18 AM
Sorry, had to vote no on this one. Let me guess, you have a phantom and a few barrels for it already and want to save $$$ on 'mag barrels?;)

I second the recommendation of the cocker thread ULE body, if you must have a threaded body, cocker barrels are the way to go. Besides, retooling for phantom barrels will be more hassle then it is worth because not many people will take a phantom thread over a cocker thread.

Guybob
05-27-2003, 11:22 AM
I was thinking of that because i might be getting a cocker with a ultralight but why not combine the speed of my mag with a quite and accurate barrel that i already have.