PDA

View Full Version : Release date for 'y' grip (pssst, ULE trigger question)

slushee
05-26-2003, 12:57 AM
Once upon atime, in a galaxy far far away from me (called chicago) ... there was a man with a dream ....

*lol* sorry, couldn't resist

Now on to the question .. Tom had mentioned that the ULE trigger (ULT?) was set to come out AFTER the release of the 'y' grips ... now, to figure out how much longer I have to wait for the ULT, I am curious when 'y' grips will be released to the general public. I'm sure an exact date is unknown, but does anyone know what month???

I'm sure I speak for the rest of us poor ppl when I say "I CANT WAIT ANYLONGER" :D

For those who can't afford the EMag, this trigger is a dream come true...

Peach
05-26-2003, 02:18 AM
I'm sure you could have efforded the emag :D

atleast I could have....

Minimag:350
I-frame:105
RT valve(Used): 185
ULE body:140
lvl-x: 65
New trigger thingey(est.): ~100

Of course we are not including items that would have been bought for the emag such as drop barrel etc...

But if we were all acountants we would all have emags.. But where would the fun of that be!??

So until then... Where are those y-grips.. YuppiE! I want one of those and the ULT thingey :D

Edit: Sounded Like I only wanted ULT thingey, but I'm also getting the Y-frame! :P OH! YAY!

rehme
05-26-2003, 08:47 AM
tom said that the y grip is going to come out before the ult

HoboJudge
05-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Thats why his asking when the y-grip is coming out! So he can figure when he's gonna get his trigger.

FalconGuy016
05-26-2003, 09:43 AM
But really, is there any rumor or idea when the ULE trigger will be released? I ask because my birthday is in half a month :)

Dayspring
05-26-2003, 10:46 AM
No. But rumor has it that the Y-Frame is close to being sent for anno'ing.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-26-2003, 11:09 AM
this is all I know Click me! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84300)

slushee
05-26-2003, 05:36 PM
That was posted after my question .. but thanx!!!
:D

now to find out when IAO is schedualed .... *clicks furiously on other web pages*

ZAust
05-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by AGD

The Y-Frames are machined and last I heard were either at the polishers or going to ano. The delivery date is very close on this, just a couple weeks or so, maybe sooner.