PDA

View Full Version : Review On: AGD Intelliframe

Carbon Blue
05-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Hey guys whats up!? I just got my chrome bladed intelliframe in the mail about a week ago. It took one week and a day to ship. Packaging was great. As soon as i got it i popped it onto my minimag. I did find myself stirring up a few POOFS and some POOFERS :) because i had trouble fitting the intelliframe on to the rail because of the clearance it gave with the expansion chamber. I swear all i needed was like .0001 of an inch to get it to fit right. I finally got it on :) (make sure you see the trigger sear pin hitting the back of the trigger because i forgot to do that and i had to take it apart again. I slapped on the compressed air and ran a couple shots through it. Trigger feel was Waaayyyy more positive and much more smoother than my old doudble finger trigger. Trigger pull was shortened a little bit but it would take an experienced player to tell. Overall the build quality is great, it looks great, comes with Dye grips, and my trigger pull is shortened somewhat. So if you got the cash and i really mean if you got the cash,its a great buy!! and i still have to wire it to my x-board loader.

until then, see you guys later!!!

bunkermaster10
05-26-2003, 12:15 PM
I'm glad you like it. Most people here enjoy ever feature about it. ;)

ugabiged88
05-26-2003, 01:58 PM
I love mine too!

xadamx
05-26-2003, 02:18 PM
i am a big fan of them, as are most people here

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-26-2003, 03:18 PM
I honestly don't know how I could have gone so long without a Intelliframe. I think it is one of the most necessary upgrades for an automag.

Creative Mayhem
05-26-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
I honestly don't know how I could have gone so long without a Intelliframe. I think it is one of the most necessary upgrades for an automag. \

Here, here!! That's all tha needs to be said.... The intelliframe is Mag perfection. Now, just through the ULE trigger in there and bingo!! Super mag without any problems.

CM

Cryer
05-26-2003, 03:49 PM
I love mine, but I'm going to throw it on my parts mag when the Y-grip comes out.:p

WARPED1
05-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
I honestly don't know how I could have gone so long without a Intelliframe. I think it is one of the most necessary upgrades for an automag. That and LX.

Carbon Blue
05-27-2003, 02:10 AM
now the question is shoud i get an x-valve :)??? If i do send my valve in to get the 225$ price do i get to keep my thumb velocity adjuster and is it ok if i dont have the original back half of the valve anymore where it says "Mini". Because i have the check-it back half on there right now, would they still accept it? thanks again!

Cryer
05-27-2003, 10:23 AM
I thinik they'll still take it in. All they do with it is melt it down, anyways.

As far as the thumb adjuster goes, it won't fit on an x-valve. the adjuster at the back is a little different from the classic.